Law School Discussion

Testmasters in Wichita

Testmasters in Wichita
« on: August 24, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »
Hello,

I am in Wichita and know that Kaplan is the only major testing outlet in the area.  I am just wondering if anyone (aside from myself) is in the Wichita area and would like to get a Testmasters class going.  They say they guarentee 10 points and will tailor a class if we can get 10+ people to sign up for it.  I have heard it is better than Kaplan but that is for another debate.  I also know that it's cheaper than Kaplan ($999 instead of $1399 I think).  If you are interested please let me know and if we get enogh we'll try and get a class going.

Thanks,
dmreust

Re: Testmasters in Wichita
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 08:34:30 PM »
I think the point is that you get your money back if you don't see the 10 point increase.  But thanks for your help anyway.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 10:06:18 PM »
Thank you for pointing that out to me actually.  I had been to the other website a long time ago but forgot about that.  So, I suppose that I withdraw this request and will look into possibly commuting to that class if it is more convenient.  Again, thanks.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »
ok, well I realize that originally I was being a moron (and went to the wrong site) but I have since talked to the actual testmasters company (www.testmasters180.com) and they said that if I am able to find 20 people that are willing then they can start the class.  They do realize that an actual signup rate would only be about 1/2 or 10 people.  So, if you're willing (or even if you might) please let me know and we'll try to get Testmasters into Wichita for the June LSAT.