Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: First day at BC?  (Read 467 times)

ArgentinaSoccer

• View Profile
First day at BC?
« on: August 20, 2006, 01:41:13 PM »
For those of you who are going to BC, what's your schedule like for the first week?  I saw online that your first day is Tuesday, August 29(?) and it says: Orientation/Classes.  Have you already rec'd homework?  Is orientation going to start on tuesday and then classes a few days later?

Thanks

legalprincesa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: First day at BC?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 07:07:50 PM »
For those of you who are going to BC, what's your schedule like for the first week?  I saw online that your first day is Tuesday, August 29(?) and it says: Orientation/Classes.  Have you already rec'd homework?  Is orientation going to start on tuesday and then classes a few days later?

Thanks

Actually, orientation unofficially begins on monday with a financial aid meeting and an ice cream social.  It officially begins on tuesday and is a full day with a workshop in the afternoon.  Classes begin wednesday morning. We know our sections and our classes (tenatively) and I have a syllabus for one class that indicates there is reading to be done for the first class.  We get our "official" list on Tuesday morning. 
BC Law class of 2009!

ArgentinaSoccer

• View Profile
Re: First day at BC?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I'm still holding out hope that BC calls me (yeah right).  I know they won't, but if they do -- do you have any housing suggestions?  Is there an area where a lot of 1Ls will be?  I'm looking for something similar to the situation I have now: own bath, work out facilities, close to campus, and a plethora of 1Ls.  Thanks.