Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Stuff Thread  (Read 2288 times)

Ginatio

Re: The Stuff Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2004, 01:04:23 AM »
Ginatio, where's your pimp suit?

;D

ops.. i forgot:

Favorite Possession: pimping suit

and for good measure

DVDs - because they fit

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2004, 01:15:39 AM »
Dsong, are you sure you don't have a GMT instead of the Submariner??

1) car - Mitsubishi Eclispe - her name is Mishi and yes I name my cars!
2) watch - several, but I mostly wear my Ebel sportwave and new pink leather strap, pink mother of pearl dial Mayors watch
3) audio - Sony
4) camera - Fugi Digital, no clue on what model
5) dvds - I never watch movies, but I have a few of dance ones, Moulin Rouge and Something about Mary - none of which I watch
6) favorite possession - well can you guess from my moniker??  ummm, my shoe collection!!! 

thechoson

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2004, 01:16:51 AM »
yea, the red and black is a GMT. there also a black and gold GMT as well. Dsong's confused

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2004, 01:21:12 AM »
stainless GMT
all black
red and black
red and blue

the one with the brown and gold isn't available on a stainless GMT - only one with gold in it (don't like it)

Now if I were to get a Rolex I think I would go with the stainless / platinum Yachtmaster.  But I don't think I'll ever get one.  My next watch will be the Breitling Callisto with diamond bezel (they're better made watches than Rolex anyhow.) 

M2

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2004, 01:23:13 AM »
Metro Card
iPod
Some Dvds...
Way too many CDs/MP3s...trust me you dont want to know.
Renting an overpriced apartment
Oh and Boxers...not briefs...shiver... :-\

jrhc1210

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.85/Oct
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jrhc1210
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2004, 09:41:42 AM »
1) car - Ford Taurus. Yeah, I know, but it gets the job done.
2) watch - Swiss Army. Again, getting the job done.
3) audio - Sony receiver, 6 piece surround set cambridge soundworks speaker (with cambridge soundworks sub, too)
4) camera - Fuji dig camera
5) dvds - I have...oh...around 120. I like movies.  ;D

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2004, 10:50:33 AM »
yea, the red and black is a GMT. there also a black and gold GMT as well. Dsong's confused

im sending it to you so you check it out.  its a submariner with a red/blue bezel bought in france.  its unique, just like my wife's cartier tank with the black dial, or her panerai with a red dial and red straps. 
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2004, 11:48:32 AM »
Car- Jeep Wrangler.

Watch - Kenith Cole, black leather band.

Audio - Just my computer for now.  Thinking about buying a surround sound system with my Best Buy discount, but can't get myself to spend the money yet.

Camera - I usually mooch when it comes to this.

DVDs - I have several, my favorite being my "Clockwork Orange" dvd.  I also rent "The Sopranos" all the time.  At Blockbuster, I'm known as "The Sopranos" guy and my girlfriend is known as the "Sex and the City" girl.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,
Jason

inthesun

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2004, 12:02:48 PM »
Car: Toyota Corolla S.

Watch: A beautiful Movado with a black face.  I don't usually like wearing watches, though.

Audio:  An old Aiwa my ex-boy bought me in college, and a factory cd player in the car.

Camera:  One of those little ELPH cameras.

DVDs:  A bunch of guy flicks that really belong to my bf.  Favorite:  The Big Lebowski

My favorite possession:  My dog, Kirei.  I love her to death, and do not think of my bf as a possession (sorry Dsong!).  After that, I am with Annie on the purse collection!  No Chanel's though, just Prada, Burberry, Louis V and Gucci.  (Thanks Mom).

lexylit

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2004, 12:23:53 PM »
white 1997 toyota rav4  :D
uhh, i don't really have the other stuff. listen to music on my laptop. have a cute watch i never wear (Michelle), and i use cardboard disposable cameras. a couple dvds from ebay, all cheese-- can't hardly wait, clueless, etc.

favorite possession-- there isn't much i'd get worked up about if the apt were set on fire, except everything i've written and my scrapbooks. i'm a hardcore scrapbooker  :-[ i've invested a ton of hours in those.