Law School Discussion

1L 2L 3L?

M2

Re: 1L 2L 3L?
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2004, 01:25:04 PM »
SNUGGLE exists to assimilate.  Like the Borg.  No point in politeness.  Resistance is futile.

ZAP

hahaha

We need a cage match

SNUGGLE vs. DOWNY

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2004, 01:31:19 PM »
SNUGGLE V. DOWNY indeed... and ANDREW can be the moderator... (or is that Jeffjoe ;)?)

ZAP

DOWNY

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2004, 11:42:46 PM »
SNUGGLE exists to assimilate.  Like the Borg.  No point in politeness.  Resistance is futile.

ZAP

hahaha

We need a cage match

SNUGGLE vs. DOWNY

Please. snuggle is not on the level of DOWNY. I've been around long enough and earned my keep. I rule this site. I've even survived a banning. snuggle doesn't have anything on me. I'll let my little homies handle this one.

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 11:50:43 AM »
I don't know.  I'll give you I don't have any little homies on this board yet.  After work today I'll run over to the store down the street and invest some lose change in a couple of plastic homies to be my entourage.  But how about it people, do we have a SNUGGLE fan section?  Let the people decide.

DOWNY

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 12:56:31 PM »
I don't know.  I'll give you I don't have any little homies on this board yet.  After work today I'll run over to the store down the street and invest some lose change in a couple of plastic homies to be my entourage.  But how about it people, do we have a SNUGGLE fan section?  Let the people decide.

Have you seen the bendable Homies they have now? They're rarer than the other ones and they kick serious ass.

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2004, 02:39:35 PM »
Fantastic.  I'll start my collection with the bendable variety exclusivly.  Then my homies will kick your homies a$$es.