Law School Discussion

Time to say goodbye…

Matthies

• View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Time to say goodbye…
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:29:18 PM »

Re: Time to say goodbye…
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 06:47:35 PM »
Take care of yourself. 

As a rising 2L I appreciated you being the voice for the "other side" and I think that many others will as well; once they complete a year of law school and understand that OCI is little more than a mirage at the non-elite schools..

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 07:01:57 PM »
Take care, Matthies.  You've given some great advice here, and the LSD community will miss you.

tobias

• AOL Instant Messenger - jaray02
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 08:46:15 PM »
Good luck - it's a lifelong battle and I commend you for having the strength to do what you need to do now to address it. I've appreciated your thoughtful advice here.

J D

• Lust isn't one of the 7 Deadly Sins for nothing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 11:37:33 PM »
Good luck, Matthies.  It's been great having you around, and you've given a lot of people some really great advice.  Take care of yourself.   ;)

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 12:19:16 AM »
Though we've never really talked, I've always liked you so much, Matthies.  I know you can do it (again), and I hope you have a great year in school.  Take care.

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 12:14:20 AM »
Take care! You really helped us in the 3rd or 4th tier thread. I am sure you and Bill will work things out in time for the start up of new classes. We had a talk from the florida lawyers assistance program and it was a wake up call but I bet most didn't take is seriously.  Take care and please report back when you have the time and are in the right mindset.

(((Thanks for everything))))

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 12:15:19 AM »
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.