Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NYU prompt  (Read 709 times)

ThatGuy84

NYU prompt
« on: August 16, 2006, 07:24:51 PM »
Where in the hell is the NYU prompt, I can't find it anywhere...

RainbowBrite

Re: NYU prompt
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 07:39:13 PM »
It should be in the application somewhere. If it is not explicitly mentioned on the application itself look in the application instructions. I know I saw it somewhere when I was filling that thing out the other day.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:40:09 PM »
Personal Statement
While the Committee on Admissions does not use interviews as part of the selection process, we would like to give you the opportunity to include more information about yourself than the application form conveys. Because people and their interests vary, we leave the content and length of your statement to your discretion. You may wish to complete or clarify your responses to items on the application form, bring to our attention additional information you feel should be considered, describe important or unusual aspects of yourself not otherwise apparent in your application, or tell us what led you to apply to the NYU School of Law.

It's in the LSAC instructions page.
SLS '10 and now working.  PM me if you want to get in touch!

azstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 03:05:08 PM »
Just don't write anything stupid, NYU is more about numbers then most.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 03:40:19 PM »
Also - is there a diversity statement in addition to the personal statement for NYU?

NYU welcomes any additional information that would supplement your candidacy.  I assume diversity statements would fall under this umbrella.
SLS '10 and now working.  PM me if you want to get in touch!