Give me More.
« on: August 16, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
what?

dusya4

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 4 More Points
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 09:12:29 AM »
I think this is a really good idea. You don't have that much to go and as you probably already know games are the most learnable. My only suggestion would be to include a 5th section with every real test you take to replicate the experimental one. And make it your worst case scenario (games in your case). Good luck!

sladkaya

• Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
Re: 4 More Points
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 09:24:45 AM »
Sounds like a good plan, but if you can, try to do two practice sections per day - your worst section and your best section.  Reason I say this (and this is advice someone who successfully retook has given me) is that it will make it a lot easier for you on test day to handle your weakest section (games, right?) if you know that you have your best section locked up.  So do RC and games daily, and try to get to where you're missing 0 on RC.  Make sure you're using RC sections from more recent tests, as the questions are harder, in my opinion.

Your plan to take a prep test per week is good, and that should be enough practice for you to improve LR as well, if you take enough time on Sundays to go over each missed question in detail.

HTH