Law School Discussion

The Marriage Thread

NYKnicks

Re: The Marriage Thread
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2004, 09:46:38 PM »
Does anyone know anyone who married in undergrad? I know a couple of people and man they pulled some good grades afterwards, maybe I should have found a wife...

Dewitt

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2004, 09:46:48 PM »
ginatio, please refrain from posting on this thread if you aren't here to talk about when you're getting married. thank you.

@#!* yourself

ingest me

Ginatio

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2004, 09:47:51 PM »
ginatio, please refrain from posting on this thread if you aren't here to talk about when you're getting married. thank you.

@#!* yourself

ingest me

::)

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2004, 09:51:13 PM »
Does anyone know anyone who married in undergrad? I know a couple of people and man they pulled some good grades afterwards, maybe I should have found a wife...

No, but a lot of people I knew got married in June right around graduation time.  With rings that were way too small ;)  This is why I'm waiting a few years.  I'm not making any commitments until there are two carats on my finger :)  J/K, since I think I'm already committed.  But I still want a 2-carat diamond.

NYKnicks

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2004, 09:53:35 PM »
Good to see you've got a long term goal in mind :D

No, but a lot of people I knew got married in June right around graduation time.  With rings that were way too small ;)  This is why I'm waiting a few years.  I'm not making any commitments until there are two carats on my finger :)  J/K, since I think I'm already committed.  But I still want a 2-carat diamond.

jrhc1210

• 3.85/Oct
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2004, 09:56:27 PM »
27ish sounds about right. I'd like to enjoy some years of being "married but childless" - earliest I'd want kids is 30.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2004, 09:57:18 PM »
Good to see you've got a long term goal in mind :D

Hee hee :)  Already picked out my ring.  Hopefully it'll still be waiting for me in Jamaica next time I go back.  Although I hear that the southern Caribbean has better jewelry anyway.  The savings will pay for the vacation :)

NYKnicks

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2004, 09:58:27 PM »
Thats admirable, got it all set up already, good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment  ;)

Hee hee :)  Already picked out my ring.  Hopefully it'll still be waiting for me in Jamaica next time I go back.  Although I hear that the southern Caribbean has better jewelry anyway.  The savings will pay for the vacation :)

wstaffor

• 3.35/174
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2004, 09:59:35 PM »
Me and the lady will probably get married the summer before law school for me and med school for her. So...22. Didn't realize that was so young to most here, pretty common in the south.

mukhia

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2004, 10:00:36 PM »

LOL!  TD - is there anything you don't plan or spreadsheet in your life?!   ;D