Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: sending in app without lsat score  (Read 190 times)

wovst

• View Profile
sending in app without lsat score
« on: August 08, 2006, 01:34:48 AM »
k

orangie

• Sr. Citizen
  • GULC '10
    • View Profile
Re: sending in app without lsat score
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 04:34:02 AM »
Hmm, if you don't pay for your LSDAS report until you get your second score, the school should not get it and thus your file will not be complete and they should not evaluate your application based on the first score. 
I would still advise you to wait for your score before you submit your applications.  First, you will have a better idea where to apply (might save a couple of bucks), and second, you might get some fee waivers if that score is good, and that never hurts either!  You can still have the application and all essays ready, and then send them out on the day you get your score.

wovst

• View Profile
Re: sending in app without lsat score
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 10:32:30 AM »
is it possible to have it both ways? because i'd like to pay for the reports/ship it all out before late october if my application could be deemed 'complete' without the 2nd score. when people send off the apps prior to score reporting, does the admissions office say, "oh, this file came in 300th; it's missing an lsat score but it's secured the 300th place for review in november." or is it not complete til it's complete?