Law School Discussion

Fee Waiver Rollcall

Re: Fee Waiver Rollcall
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 03:22:03 PM »
Hello.
Here's an unaccounted-for waiver: University of Oklahoma, snail mail, 8/4.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »
Hello.
Here's an unaccounted-for waiver: University of Oklahoma, snail mail, 8/4.

Thanks!

tdice7

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 07:02:39 PM »
Albany keeps sending me stuff  ::), eventhough they couldn't pay me enough to go there

S2X

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 07:09:58 PM »
Fee waiver from University of Kansas (snail mail).  Postmarked 7/21.

himay

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 07:43:16 PM »
I just got a WUSTL waiver and and admissions packet, so they are apparently still sending things out.  If it helps, I am almost as far down the alphabet as one can get...maybe they started on August 1 and worked their way down to me.  Unfortunately there is no post mark so I cannot tell if it was merely lost in the mail or if it was mailed out well after the earlier-reported August 1 date.

MoniLi and Hank...you guys have great numbers and it's crazy that you're not at very least getting email love from Cardozo or other places.

I feel so left out.  Didn't get anything from WUSTL.  And I'm actually from St. Louis.  Went to high school there but I live in San Diego now.  Isn't that sad?  No local love!

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 10:42:01 AM »
I feel so left out.  Didn't get anything from WUSTL.  And I'm actually from St. Louis.  Went to high school there but I live in San Diego now.  Isn't that sad?  No local love!

That is kind of sad...I'm getting the feeling that I'll get waivers for schools I'm not particularly interested in but few to none from those I am.  One weird thing about the possible pointed marketing is that I have been unloved by schools in the states I chose and sprinkled with waivers from those I didn't (Tennessee, Oklahoma, Missouri, etc.).  So far I see no method to the waiver mailings.  It's almost like they just select randomly and send them out.

Lorelai Gilmore

• I'll lead, you can follow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 09:49:42 AM »
When do the bulk of the fee waivers come in?  I know they can keep coming in until winter, but how about most of them? 

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 10:27:31 AM »
yesterday snail mail: Chapman Univ. Never heard of it, but it appears it's in Orange, CA, is accreddited, and is a FTT with a senior law (?) specialty.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 06:06:23 PM »
Got it...thanks.  I just recently got another piece of mail from La Verne in California, but I didn't really look it over much.  Frankly, I'm annoyed that they have already contacted me several times because they are still taking people in their class that starts in just a few weeks.  Didn't they notice that I'm not even slated to graduate until this December? 

Anyway, what I'm getting at is whether or not anyone else knows if the most recent LaVerne mailing included a fee waiver.  I'll add it to the list if it did.

himay

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2006, 09:25:26 AM »
Yay!  I finally got WUSTL