FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
Re: AA feelings..topic beaten to death.
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 06:40:26 AM »
I am Muslim myself, actually have Indian friends (not Native American, actually from India) who agree with me, have read at least some of the Bhavagita, and have tolerated your nonsense about AA for almost the entire thread. I may be racist, but that would be shocking to my white friends as well as myself. Perhaps if you crawled from under that rock you have been living under for the past twenty years, it might occur to you that everyone has not had your financial advantages in life. If it was so easy for people to lift themselves out of the ghetto then why isn't everyone living swell somewhere in the rich side of town? America, much like the rest of the world, thrives off the misfortunes of the poor, and for you to sit here talking about what YOUR PARENTS went through and not you, shows no appreciation for the people who must pave their own walks in life. If law schools can appreciate that there is a major discrepancy in ratio of whites to non-whites in law schools or all secondary levels of education, who are you to criticize? You know you sound like Clarence Thomas, but maybe that is a compliment to you.

Dude, to be fair, we all called her out on it, and she's qualified most of her statements.  In fact, she's made many of the concessions for which you so passionately argue in this post.

You should read the thread.
Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.