Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A trash can for the obscenity  (Read 8243 times)

hunterxaz

• AOL Instant Messenger - hunter+x+az
    • View Profile
    • future law school student
Re: A trash can for the obscenity
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »
I pee in the shower. Only when I have athletes foot though.

As far as sex with midgets, there's no place in this world for that kind of thing. Sorry midgets.

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 01:10:20 PM »
Would have thought people going to law school would have reached a level of maturity where this wasn't a problem. Guess not though.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 05:19:53 PM »
Would have thought people going to law school would have reached a level of maturity where this wasn't a problem. Guess not though.

And most who do reach that level prior to starting law school fall rapidly from that level within a few weeks of the 1L experience.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 05:22:26 PM »
That's worrying :)

plaintext10

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 05:29:18 PM »
i concur... it's difficult enough to find good obscenity on the internet, especially with all this interference about law school crap..  consolidate all the kinky threads together so I don't have to click around as much.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 06:13:07 PM »
i concur... it's difficult enough to find good obscenity on the internet, especially with all this interference about law school crap..  consolidate all the kinky threads together so I don't have to click around as much.
:D