Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Test Masters vs Testmasters?  (Read 499 times)

dbmuell

• View Profile
    • Email
Test Masters vs Testmasters?
« on: July 31, 2006, 10:21:01 AM »
Okay, I'm thoroughly confused.  After registering for a PR course in my area, I began reading up on this board and saw that everyone highly reccomended Testmasters.  I cancelled my PR class and was about to sign up for a Testmasters class, when I discovered that there are two companies doing business under this name.  It seems that one of them has a stellar repuration, while the other has a reputation for ripping people off.  Has anyone else made this mistake?  Can anyone point me to the URL of the real Testmasters site? 

Keeshi

• View Profile
Re: Test Masters vs Testmasters?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »
The good one is testmasters180.com. My co-worker signed up for the one at testmasters.com and they cancelled her class with 3 days notice!

dbmuell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 10:42:57 AM »
As I research more, it seems that this is par for the course for this company.  I got suspicious when I started reading the "Terms and Conditions" while in the process of signing up for the "other" Testmasters. They seemed just a bit too emphatic about the jurisdiction in which the lawsuit would be handled if you decided to sue them, then basically put in big bold letters that there are two companies operating under the same name.  A little more research saved me from a big mistake.  Thanks for the help!

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 01:09:44 PM »
testmasters180.com is the good one. If you're in Texas it's called Scoreperfect i think.

juliemccoy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 04:43:05 PM »
Testmasters180 does go by ScorePerfect in Texas due to their being two companies named Testmasters (the other TM is based in TX).
Vanderbilt 2010