Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dershowitz on Israel  (Read 6471 times)

Gary Glitter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dershowitz on Israel
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2006, 02:26:00 AM »
my contribution: israel blew it. a stunning victory for hezbollah.
The Good:Harvard, Stanford
The Bad:
The Ugly: Yale

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2006, 05:50:58 AM »
you are way out of control. 
1. take it easy, misspellings are common on LSD, build a bridge and get over it
2. quit parsing words here, wiped off and wiped away are the same thing
3. amdanahalasdfadsfjad is a total jackass

HTFH

and you, sir, are the personification of ignorance.
you know what the difference between you and me is? I can (and do) travel the world, go everywhere from the middle east to asia to europe and north america, with my flag on my backpack, and I will be welcomed and embraced.
You do the same, with your flag and your beliefs, and at best (europe) you will be ridiculed when not shunned, and at worst (take a f-ing guess) you will be beheaded.

flame.

you can keep your hatred, i dont want it.  i have no threats for you.  if i fly the israeli flag, and am ridiculed/beheaded for it, then those that ridicule/behead me prove my point more than they disprove it.  i am open to all opinions and viewpoints irrespective of whether i agree. 

In this case, I see Hezbollah and the Palestinians as instigators because they know they cannot fight an all out war, yet will not cede to a fair deal.  They ask what would be the politically impossible in any democratic society: the right of return and a return to the 1967 borders.  Instead they could take the West Bank and Gaza to make a state.  It wouldnt be a huge state, and it wouldnt be Israel proper, but they would have something instead of living in squalor.  They are out manned and out gunned and out resourced, yet they still insist on fighting and have resorted to encouraging suicide bombing. YET ISRAEL DOES NOT LAUNCH SUICIDE BOMBERS (nor does Israel deliberately kill civilians) AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS.
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

StevenWiess

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2006, 05:58:35 PM »
First Qana, then the UN base in lebanon, now this?  http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/26/reuters.israel.ap/index.html

WTF ISRAEL?  I use to be a big supporter of that state, but now im starting to feel sympathetic to these arab states, especially lebanon

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2006, 07:59:46 PM »

In this case, I see Hezbollah and the Palestinians as instigators because they know they cannot fight an all out war...

...They are out manned and out gunned and out resourced, yet they still insist on fighting and have resorted to encouraging suicide bombing. YET ISRAEL DOES NOT LAUNCH SUICIDE BOMBERS (nor does Israel deliberately kill civilians) AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS.

You're a real f-ing tool of satan.  Did your mother ever tell you that?  The horns must have hurt her quite a bit as you passed through the birth canal.  Ouch.

Now.

Here, you resort to your standard idiocy of contradicting yourself within a single paragraph.  Check the internal inconsistency of the bolded portions.  I will not point it out for you, yet.

flame.  spell it out genius
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

meestameesta

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2006, 12:58:47 AM »
quick off topic...Beastmaster in one of the greatest movies of all time.  Nice avatar.
yeehaw Dallas

Boughetto

• "Hold my drink, b*tch"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2006, 02:19:56 AM »

HTFH

I consider this post to be a tactical error.  It's also internally inconsistent.  XOXOHTH.

:D

cooley law...
hey uh, in the future, if i ever need my loafers polished, ill give your office a call.
ill pay you more per hour than your actual clients will.

HTH
HTH
HTH

meestameesta

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2006, 05:24:38 PM »

HTFH

I consider this post to be a tactical error.  It's also internally inconsistent.  XOXOHTH.

cooley law...
hey uh, in the future, if i ever need my loafers polished, ill give your office a call.

HTH
HTH
HTH

When people talk of "prestige whores" they talk of Boughetto.  Never a more obvious case of someone who gets his self-confidence and sense of self-worth from the name of the school on his diploma.  Maybe one day he will realize smart people can and do go to many different schools.
yeehaw Dallas

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2006, 11:59:43 PM »
So is it widely believed that Bougetto is flame?  I mean, come on, this isn't close.

Boughetto

• "Hold my drink, b*tch"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2006, 02:12:44 AM »

HTFH

cooley law...

HTH
HTH
HTH

You seem to have contracted a severe case of autopwnitis.  Soon you will autopwn so massively that you will cease to exist, unless you seek immediate treatment.

Seriously, way to "own" me on Cooley, dumbfuck.

Boughetto

• "Hold my drink, b*tch"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2006, 02:16:07 AM »

HTFH

cooley law...

HTH
HTH
HTH

You seem to have contracted a severe case of autopwnitis.  Soon you will autopwn so massively that you will cease to exist, unless you seek immediate treatment.

Seriously, way to "own" me on Cooley, dumbfuck.

only a student of thomas M. cooley school of law could come up with a comment (insult?) so incomprehensible and asinine.

HT3H