Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Isreal Takes Down the Terrorists  (Read 6618 times)

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
Re: Isreal Takes Down the Terrorists
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2006, 02:03:37 AM »
All I know is that an American should NEVER state anything, in any way, under any terms or circumstances about blowing up an American Airbase. GOD BLESS OUR REPUBLIC! is what he should instead say.
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

oldskewlphool

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2006, 02:04:43 AM »
All I know is that an American should NEVER state anything, in any way, under any terms or circumstances about blowing up an American Airbase. GOD BLESS OUR REPUBLIC!

Yes, that would seem to be all you know.

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2006, 02:18:07 AM »
All I know is that an American should NEVER state anything, in any way, under any terms or circumstances about blowing up an American Airbase. GOD BLESS OUR REPUBLIC!

Yes, that would seem to be all you know.
It is one of the few things on earth that I am sure of...and it is a great feeling to believe in something and to be proud. A feeling you will never know thanks to your college professors. But i don't blame you- who wouldn't be affected by indoctrination classes Monday through Thursday 10 AM through 330 PM by brilliant PhD's?
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

oldskewlphool

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2006, 02:34:23 AM »
if we followed your advice and didn't tap phones and bank accounts all over the world, the NSA wouldn't have been able to contribute to catching the Muslim fuckwads we caught today.  but you'd be happy, dipshit.  so yes, if you killed yourself, the world would be safer.

My advice? I don't remember saying anything about taping phones or following bank records around the world. Mabye you could quote it for me and refresh my memory.

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2006, 02:35:08 AM »
well I am not saying that MTV, music and the media did not prep the soil.
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

oldskewlphool

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2006, 02:41:51 AM »
well I am not saying that MTV, music and the media did not prep the soil.

You seem to know a lot about me for someone I met on a message board.

oldskewlphool

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2006, 02:47:34 AM »
if we followed your advice and didn't tap phones and bank accounts all over the world, the NSA wouldn't have been able to contribute to catching the Muslim fuckwads we caught today.  but you'd be happy, dipshit.  so yes, if you killed yourself, the world would be safer.

My advice? I don't remember saying anything about taping phones or following bank records around the world. Mabye you could quote it for me and refresh my memory.

you got a photo with the chief terrorist appeaser, and anti-everything bush -- especially policies that include intelligence gathering -- in your avatar, you sniveling waste of existence.

Yeah, thats true. But I don't think a picture of Howard Dean in my avatar nessesarily means I support all of his policy positions or that I gave "advice" to not attempt counter terrorism activities as you suggested. Further, I'm not sure that the specific programs that Chairman Dean is against were involved in foiling this plot.

oldskewlphool

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2006, 02:53:46 AM »

you got a photo with the chief terrorist appeaser, and anti-everything bush -- especially policies that include intelligence gathering -- in your avatar, you sniveling waste of existence.

Yeah, thats true. But I don't think a picture of Howard Dean in my avatar nessesarily means I support all of his policy positions or that I gave "advice" to not attempt counter terrorism activities as you suggested. Further, I'm not sure that the specific programs that Chairman Dean is against were involved in foiling this plot.

i'd rather Chairman Hu than Chairman Dean.  At least the Chinese communist leader doesn't thwart attempts to protect his citizenry.

Yeah, and I bet people living in China are a lot safer than people in America. If only our government could be so "vigilant".

oldskewlphool

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2006, 03:21:39 AM »

i'd rather Chairman Hu than Chairman Dean.  At least the Chinese communist leader doesn't thwart attempts to protect his citizenry.

Yeah, and I bet people living in China are a lot safer than people in America. If only our government could be so "vigilant".

die in a terrorist attack.

Another good point Mr.157, you're on a role today. You have really forced me to reconsider my beliefs.

Boughetto

• "Hold my drink, b*tch"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »

I'm also (more) interested in your thoughts about the obligation of the unoccupied nation's to use force responsibly. 
[/quote]

Force used responsibly? The terrorists should pay for what they have done. Force is not an issue. If you have murdered a person in the US; and when the police break down your door, throw you on the ground, punch you in the back of the neck (for not cooperating), then toss you into jail...is that a misuse of force? Should no force be used? How responsible should the officers be?

If the suspect is a murderer, they should be shot on site. That is it.
[/quote]

you are laughably
A.stupid
B.ignorant
C.simple minded
D.ugly
E. all of the above.
[CR: E.]
nice 'chops, retard. enjoy life in your TTT

HTH