Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where are you living, how much is rent, how many people are you living with?  (Read 6896 times)

supergirluw

Loma Linda, California (I'll commute to school a little ways, oh well!.) I live in a 3 year old house with 4 others, and I have my own bedroom and bathroom, and including ALL utilities, rent is $500.

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Loma Linda, California (I'll commute to school a little ways, oh well!.) I live in a 3 year old house with 4 others, and I have my own bedroom and bathroom, and including ALL utilities, rent is $500.

You're SO lucky! That's cheap cheap cheap!

queencruella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I'm living near South Bend, $530 a month for a large one-bedroom to live by myself. So cheap!

supergirluw

You're SO lucky! That's cheap cheap cheap!

I know! I couldn't beleive it.

But...I'll make up for it with gas for my car  :(

Aerst2

• View Profile
This thread made me feel better about my own apartment. I got a fairly nice, but small, 1BR in Philly for $715/mo, no utilities. That's way more than I am paying for my huge 1BR by Pitt; it's only 475+electric.

The new apartment is a block from Temple University. Yeah, if I were religious, I would already have made my peace with god :o
165 / 3.94

Towelie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
i would rather go into debt than move into my parents house for 3 yers. ugh.

I second that. I actually have the option, but never even came close to considering it.
Penn Law '09

amaizinbluechick19

• View Profile
$460/month for a 1-bedroom a block and a half away from the law school at IUB!  :)
Accepted: IU-Bloomington ($), Case ($$), American
Waitlisted: ND, Wash&Lee
Rejected: Northwestern, GWU, UNC

MrSmittie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebel Law - why what happens in Vegas stays here.
    • View Profile
$1400/month for a 4 bedroom house w/ option to buy. It is 10-15 minutes from school, work, and vegas strip. It is a nice home (1780 sqft)in a great Green Valley neighborhood (Henderson,nv). Close to schools and shopping, and some of the homes in the neighborhood are like what I would want 10+ years out of LS. I really lucked out and wouldn't have expected to find anything in this area for under 1800-2000/mo. I'll be living with wife and 3 daughters. Yeah, I decided to keep them for a while. ;)
1L Boyd Law - UNLV
I'm so old - I went to preschool with God.

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
$1195 for nice 1bd in Arlington, MA with all utilities, security and parking.

EDIT: Living with fiancee, obviously.

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
$610 a month for a two bedroom apartment 5 blocks from the law school--includes heat,water,sanitation, parking and internet. Gotta love Iowa..