Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Georgia State  (Read 1053 times)

Wescline

• View Profile
Georgia State
« on: August 18, 2004, 09:39:58 AM »
Well kiddos, I got my "ding" letter from Georgia State saying that they are not taking anyone off of the waitlist for 2004. Still no word from William and Mary, but I'm rather settled in here at Cumberland in Birmingham. I really like it and orientation is going well. Just thought I'd share...anyone else heard anything from their waistlists?

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Georgia State
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 03:52:29 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.  Too bad, but at least you're enjoying B'ham!  And you could always transfer next year right???  :)

Wescline

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 04:05:29 PM »
Yep! That is the game plan. If I fall in love here then I'll stay and try my hardest to get scholarships/grants or I'll transfer somewhere else. What about you?

dgatl

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 05:20:35 PM »
good luck in alabama.  your wife is staying here, right?

Wescline

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 06:12:12 PM »
Yes, she is staying in Atlanta. We are both pretty independant, so I think we can deal wityh being apart. She works and is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her career and she is REAL involved in the community so I think she has enough to keep her busy. I doubt she'll miss me! :( 

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 11:39:10 PM »
I'm sure she'll miss you greatly.  Well think of it this way (this is how I'm thinking of it) there are less 'social distractions' in Birmingham so you'll really be able to devote this year to your studies.  And then next year............ hopefully back to ATL or lots of scholarship $$$.   ;)