Law School Discussion

I got a 146 on my first practive LSAT...should I kill myself now?

iSalute

• Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
Re: I got a 146 on my first practive LSAT...should I kill myself now?
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2006, 12:30:14 PM »
Well, where I live it usually doesnt get hotter than about 75 degrees or colder than about 60. so we never need ari conditioning. but that heat wave was a killer.

does studynig for teh lsat by osmossis work? i sleep with my practice books next to me...i hope it works!

theunderdog

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »
No because I started with a high 140s score and I increased my range to 165+ (with hard work).

survivor07

• Phoenix is Freelancer is Syd
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2006, 01:28:28 PM »
LOL!  No it won't work by the process of osmossis.  You really have to STUDY,and not just with the books open.  You really have to READ!!! Today can be your first day of studying for that one 170 you want.  Use that as your motivation. 

You can do it!!!!  ;)

iSalute

• Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2006, 01:30:43 PM »
stupid osmossis, what is it good for anyways?

motivation for studying...large amounts of money upon graduation???

if i am one of those people that graduate and make 60k i am going to be so pissed because i have already declined offers from companies for that much, and that is with NO law degree. geeshhhh

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2006, 01:49:27 PM »
Jfields32 and Underdog:

OK I am in the low 149's right now and I def need to get to 160 at the very least. Got a question for you guys, what did you do (studying tactics) to raise your scores?

For example: did you read the bibles on Mon, took a practice test on Tues, debriefed your tests on Wed, read chapters from the bibles on Thurs and took another test on Fri?

I seem to be a little scattered in my studying right now. For instance, on Mondays I take a practice test (sometimes timed, sometimes untimed), debrief on Tues, practice on RC on Wed, debrief the RC on Thurs, spend time looking over the games bible and do a few games on Fri, go over missed questions on the game or re-do the game. I switch up the bibles from day to day, one day LR the next Games. Oh yeah and I try to spend about 6 hours each day on the weekends on taking a test and then debriefing.

I am just frustrated, I am pretty much not moving beyond the mid 140's and it is driving me nuts.