Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Crunch time...  (Read 1074 times)

favor24

• The countdown begins...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Crunch time...
« on: July 25, 2006, 03:22:10 PM »
I now have 15 work hours left, I move this weekend and I will be starting my orientation in TWO WEEKS!!

I thought I had so much time left.  I can't believe that the time has went so quickly and I am rushing to get everything in order.

Anyone else getting close to the wire??
Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

JenJ

• View Profile
Re: Crunch time...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:02:28 AM »
My last day at work is this Friday and I am due at school August 14th. My assignments will be up next week. I can't believe it is this close either. It is making my stomach hurt!

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 12:14:09 AM »
Yea, I'm pretty pumped, but I work up until the day before orientation, so that's a bummer.

Law2k6

• Sr. Citizen
  • U.Va. Law, J.D. 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 01:45:35 AM »
Yup...I move in two weeks and then have a week to unpack and get settled before school begins. Where O where did the summer go?
U.Va. Law, J.D. 2009

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 01:54:02 AM »
My move is approximately 30 hours away....still packing, so freaked out. I'm looking forward to being moved and settled into my new place--then maybe the excitement will set in

OingoBoingo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Simply the best band from the 80's
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 01:55:04 AM »
Yup...I move in two weeks and then have a week to unpack and get settled before school begins. Where O where did the summer go?

No doubt! I have been enjoying (too much maybe) the time off. I'm pretty sure some (okay, maybe most) of this excitment will die come late September :)

Oingo
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

OingoBoingo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 01:55:48 AM »
My move is approximately 30 hours away....still packing, so freaked out. I'm looking forward to being moved and settled into my new place--then maybe the excitement will set in

You up late too? Did you end up buying that Dell?

Oingo

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 02:06:27 AM »

Oingo

hahah..yeah up frantically packing and using LSD as a distraction. I'm buying the Dell tomorrow, actually--I only have until the 29th for the discount so I need to get moving! I think for the price I would be crazy not to get it. If I want to switch to a Mac next year then I wont' feel like I wasted a ton of money either.

You better get used to late nights and early mornings once that baby comes!!

Strong

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 02:07:56 AM »
I have moved but haven't unpacked anything or stayed there for moe thn a few nights.

I'm heading down tommorow to start to get my stuff squared away and figure out where all my damn clothes went.

OingoBoingo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 02:12:18 AM »

Oingo

hahah..yeah up frantically packing and using LSD as a distraction. I'm buying the Dell tomorrow, actually--I only have until the 29th for the discount so I need to get moving! I think for the price I would be crazy not to get it. If I want to switch to a Mac next year then I wont' feel like I wasted a ton of money either.

You better get used to late nights and early mornings once that baby comes!!

Hehe....you bet. Not to hijack the thread, but we are having a boy (and he happens to be bouncing, especially as of late).

Oingo