Law School Discussion

Alternate Universe: Where Do You End Up?

Young Esq.

• B-More Careful
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate Universe: Where Do You End Up?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 06:48:16 AM »
I didn't feel like an MBA would offer enough of a challenge and I didn't want to take any time off school.

Credited

Had I not entered Law School in the fall, I would be working at some North Carolina Bank designing and maintaining decision support systems. I probably would be bored out of my mind at the lack of adventure and a real world application. I would have eventually quite and taken a job as a Criminal Investigator or took a commission in the military to doing the same thing I was doing at my real job but with more riding on it than quarterly earnings.  Since I still plan to be a criminal investigator hopefully in financial crimes and electronic theft before I become the Chief of Police, I guess all roads also lead to Rome for me.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate Universe: Where Do You End Up?
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 07:11:54 AM »
I didn't feel like an MBA would offer enough of a challenge and I didn't want to take any time off school.

Credited

Had I not entered Law School in the fall, I would be working at some North Carolina Bank designing and maintaining decision support systems. I probably would be bored out of my mind at the lack of adventure and a real world application. I would have eventually quite and taken a job as a Criminal Investigator or took a commission in the military to doing the same thing I was doing at my real job but with more riding on it than quarterly earnings.  Since I still plan to be a criminal investigator hopefully in financial crimes and electronic theft before I become the Chief of Police, I guess all roads also lead to Rome for me.

funny how they seem to do that no matter where some of us end up