Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: women taking abuse  (Read 1115 times)

thechoson

women taking abuse
« on: August 17, 2004, 10:09:08 PM »
This is a serious topic.

Why is is that some girls take abuse from their boyfriends? Like their bfs will get physical with them, and they'll take it.

Why do they do this?

foxnewssucks

Re: women taking abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 10:09:45 PM »
they do not have any other place to live.

NYKnicks

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 10:11:06 PM »
I'm not sure, sometimes they get too dependent, and then they start thinking the guy can change especially if he's an ass and always gives the whol "oh baby it won't happen again" speech. I've met one of these guys before, pure bastard.

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 10:11:39 PM »
I'm not sure, sometimes they get too dependent, and then they start thinking the guy can change especially if he's an ass and always gives the whol "oh baby it won't happen again" speech. I've met one of these guys before, pure bastard.

Let's beat him

Dewitt

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 10:13:43 PM »

yeah, but you won't have to worry about me acting like that. i'm a w.u.s.s. remember? plus i'm a tool to boot!

Ginatio

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 10:13:54 PM »
they have self-esteem issues...  people deal with their low self-esteem in different ways... where one person may take a brick to the face, another may post 5000 messages to an online discussion board...

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 10:14:37 PM »
they have self-esteem issues...  people deal with their low self-esteem in different ways... where one person may take a brick to the face, another may post 5000 messages to an online discussion board...

another might make themselves feel better by picnicing alone

NYKnicks

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 10:14:49 PM »
 ???, I wasn't referring to you, you're cool in my book.

yeah, but you won't have to worry about me acting like that. i'm a w.u.s.s. remember? plus i'm a tool to boot!

nathanielmark

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 10:15:31 PM »
ouch.

thechoson

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 10:15:35 PM »
Yes, Dewitt, I know you wouldn't hit Jrtz. Besides, she'd beat your ass down