Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Life As An Associate  (Read 170189 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Life As An Associate
« Reply #1620 on: May 15, 2008, 05:48:11 PM »
So I just got back from the federal prison here in NYC over in Brooklyn.  I had to meet with a client there. 

While I'm waiting, I'm in the general population visiting room for about 20 minutes, just watching folks come in and meet with their husbands/boyfriends/brothers/etc.  There were probably about 50, 60 people in this big room.

One thing that struck me...these were some of the FINEST women I have ever seen all gathered up in the same place - Federal Prison.  Waiting on their man.  I mean, these were beautiful sisters.   The kind that could have had their pick of any cat.  So then it made me wonder....WHAT are they all doing with these thug thizzles?!?!? 

Makes me sad. :'(
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

jd06

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: May 15, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »
So I just got back from the federal prison here in NYC over in Brooklyn.  I had to meet with a client there. 

While I'm waiting, I'm in the general population visiting room for about 20 minutes, just watching folks come in and meet with their husbands/boyfriends/brothers/etc.  There were probably about 50, 60 people in this big room.

One thing that struck me...these were some of the FINEST women I have ever seen all gathered up in the same place - Federal Prison.  Waiting on their man.  I mean, these were beautiful sisters.   The kind that could have had their pick of any cat.  So then it made me wonder....WHAT are they all doing with these thug thizzles?!?!? 

They're drawn to the proverbial "bad boys," brother.  And that don't include big time lawyers like Burning Sands, Esq.  ;)

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: May 15, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

bad boy + swagger + pipe game
Columbia 3L

The Fresh Prince

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1623 on: May 15, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »

bad boy + swagger + pipe game

:D
you're wrong. Also, your avatar and your name don't make any sense. Step your game up, son.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: May 16, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »
 :D LOL

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: May 16, 2008, 01:03:18 PM »
Wow, I had to read that twice!  "Pipe game" is about to have me fired during my first week on the job!
Damn...it's the third year already!!

t L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: May 16, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
Michigan 2L

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: May 16, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »
glad i could make everyone laugh  ;D
Columbia 3L

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: May 16, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »
Lawd, I just got a phone call from this girl back home who I haven't spoken to since high school (apparently got my number from an ex who I didn't even know had my number).  Asked me for advice on an eviction...and so the fun begins...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: May 16, 2008, 03:56:48 PM »
Lawd, I just got a phone call from this girl back home who I haven't spoken to since high school (apparently got my number from an ex who I didn't even know had my number).  Asked me for advice on an eviction...and so the fun begins...

Advise her that your pipe game is strong.
Charles H. Houston