Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where should YOU Live?  (Read 4020 times)

headmistress

Re: Where should YOU Live?
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2006, 11:15:15 AM »
man nothing- Like I said, I'm just an east coast baby! Thought about attending UCLA in undergrad until when I asked them for the application, they sent it to me 3 days after it was due. Guess it was that laid back west coast approach ;) - wasnt meant to be :D :D :D
Yeah they do take forever with getting back to you.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »
man nothing- Like I said, I'm just an east coast baby! Thought about attending UCLA in undergrad until when I asked them for the application, they sent it to me 3 days after it was due. Guess it was that laid back west coast approach ;) - wasnt meant to be :D :D :D
Yeah they do take forever with getting back to you.

BTW-  How come I JUST now got another acceptance letter from a stupid LS?  :-X :o ???  Good thing I wasn't set on that school/already accepted elsewhere.  Sheesh!  :)
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

headmistress

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2006, 08:56:18 PM »

BTW- How come I JUST now got another acceptance letter from a stupid LS? :-X :o ??? Good thing I wasn't set on that school/already accepted elsewhere. Sheesh! :)
Hope it wasn't a better school

silva

• vc n ss
    • AOL Instant Messenger - donel1921
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2006, 09:54:25 PM »
I"m such a slacker when it comes to posting....but here's one

I'd live on that sweet island in the sun we call JamRock (one day I will go bac)

I'd live in Ghana (cuz I went there and it was like Black woman heaven)

But for now Easton, PA is cool

bless
it's funny how money change a situation

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 01:26:43 PM »

BTW- How come I JUST now got another acceptance letter from a stupid LS? :-X :o ??? Good thing I wasn't set on that school/already accepted elsewhere. Sheesh! :)
Hope it wasn't a better school

No and thats the other thing-  this school was one of my bottom pics.  I only applied there cause the fee was waived.  I'm just amazed at how long they took!  WTF?
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King