Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Something BIG is gonna happen to me...  (Read 2293 times)

thechoson

Something BIG is gonna happen to me...
« on: August 17, 2004, 03:08:03 PM »
Lately i've been getting the feeling something big is about to go down real soon, maybe tomorrow or Thursday or by the end of the week.  It could be something real good or real bad, but something BIG.

I don't know why I have this feeling, am I going crazy?  Does anyone share my thoughts?

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Something BIG is gonna happen to me...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 03:09:53 PM »
Eat Me
(Sorry, couldn't resist)

NYKnicks

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 03:10:52 PM »
You know whats happening tommorrow my man, and let me tell you, I think its good.

Lately i've been getting the feeling something big is about to go down real soon, maybe tomorrow or Thursday or by the end of the week.  It could be something real good or real bad, but something BIG.

I don't know why I have this feeling, am I going crazy?  Does anyone share my thoughts?

Naval Aviator

• Sr. Citizen
  • Goin vert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 03:17:14 PM »
Perhaps you should see a psychic...or palm reader
Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 03:18:57 PM »
You know whats happening tommorrow my man, and let me tell you, I think its good.

judging by how bad i look and how good she looks, maybe it will be a big disaster, the kind only cockroaches survive

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 03:20:06 PM »
I don't know, I just feel REALL antsy. It's so strange, cause I've never felt like this.  I just KNOW something is gonna go down, and I am worried it's gonna be BAD instead of good.

Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 03:20:38 PM »
I'm sure the date will go fine, unless you tell her about how you peed on CCG in the shower.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 03:21:03 PM »
I don't know, I just feel REALL antsy. It's so strange, cause I've never felt like this.  I just KNOW something is gonna go down, and I am worried it's gonna be BAD instead of good.

maybe ccg is coming back to you and will drop the first c.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 03:21:41 PM »
It's not a date, I haven't had a real date in years.

maybe it's gonna be my 5000 posts. Maybe I will automatically get booted from the site or something

thechoson

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 03:24:15 PM »

maybe ccg is coming back to you and will drop the first c.

either c would take alot of work