Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The LGBTQ Thread  (Read 153403 times)

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: LGBT Thread for Fall 2007 Cycle
« Reply #410 on: April 20, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
Wow, I feel just like a general on the battlefield.

:D

Also, DC is huge and Ann Arbor is small - we have way more LSD gays per capita and per square mile!

OK ok I'm done

hahah and I count 3 --- plus quail off the WL....then your former roomie from ASW 2, plus the cool chick we hung out with at the outlaws party.....thats 5 awesome gays already and I havent even met 90% of the class ;)

Well, then. Penn has 5 already; me, plus topher and bf, plus two others from ASW that were ED. And our class is smaller... so we match Mich in numbers and surpass it in %age of class. Could be 6 in a couple of weeks when you are off the WL.  ;)

topher

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2007, 09:59:09 AM »
Sorry MaroonBerry!  When you think of me, and I know you won't, but if you do, (long, dramatic pause)--think of me fondly  :'(.

Way to represent, Contiki!  Penn is WAY gayer than Mich!  They put on an actual musical every year.  Last year, it was Into the Woods.   :P

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2007, 10:04:50 AM »
Sorry MaroonBerry!  When you think of me, and I know you won't, but if you do, (long, dramatic pause)--think of me fondly  :'(.

Way to represent, Contiki!  Penn is WAY gayer than Mich!  They put on an actual musical every year.  Last year, it was Into the Woods.   :P

ok that's TOO gay... going to the bday extravaganza in Mich now. lol

i kid i kid, although I migth wanna go visit for sure (that ok CD?)

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #413 on: April 20, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »

ok that's TOO gay... going to the bday extravaganza in Mich now. lol

i kid i kid, although I migth wanna go visit for sure (that ok CD?)

'tiki, your invitation to our bday party was implied, you silly goose ;)

and I think you may be right-  I think Penn is an incredibly gay establishment.

You get the preppy Ivy gays
 We get the blue collar public school gays 

;)

Haha I'm both preppy Ivy and blue collar public, cwazy me. I'll miss Aut Bar that's for sure.

drujoe

• GW Law 2010!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 20, 2007, 10:51:55 AM »
I think its time for a gay update

Michigan
Chasing Daylight
Bouzie

cornell
quail!

Penn
Contiki

American
Kates

Catholic
Saxby

GULC
Watifah or whatever the hell he calls himself these days

ok you're right you've got us beat-- but Im calling Quail! as Michigan off the WL ;)

Put me down as GW for now.  Us DC folk are going to have to play often.  I didn't get a chance to really check out the scene while I was there.  Or, I should say, don't recall any of it clearly.  Any comments, other than it is awesome?

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 20, 2007, 11:00:47 AM »

I hope you get into HLS.  We could use some more theater gays.  (Last year, our fall musical was The Wild Party.) (I'm the guy who was randomly in Philly during Penn's admit days.)

topher

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #416 on: April 20, 2007, 11:11:14 AM »
Absy:  Gotcha.  For a second, I was like, "Who in hell is this guy?"  Now I remember.  Don't be too upset: I was slightly drunk :-).  Well, here's a crazy idea that just might work.  You go tell T.Stock that you need more theatre gays (for diversity's sake--you know, all the gays there are boring, vanilla, etc :-)), then direct him to my post, and we're sure to get in, no problem!  We'd love to have HLS as an option, but we're really expecting a rejection or waitlist sometime soon.   It's taking FOREVER there. 

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 20, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »
hehe, I'll see what I can do.  I don't fully understand their process, but it does seem like things are dragging a bit right now (partly because they've been really busy preparing the admit weekends).  you've already got a great option with Penn, so it's hard to fret too much, right?

Absy:  Gotcha.  For a second, I was like, "Who in hell is this guy?"  Now I remember.  Don't be too upset: I was slightly drunk :-).  Well, here's a crazy idea that just might work.  You go tell T.Stock that you need more theatre gays (for diversity's sake--you know, all the gays there are boring, vanilla, etc :-)), then direct him to my post, and we're sure to get in, no problem!  We'd love to have HLS as an option, but we're really expecting a rejection or waitlist sometime soon.   It's taking FOREVER there. 

LetsGetEm

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 20, 2007, 12:46:32 PM »
I think its time for a gay update

Michigan
Chasing Daylight
Bouzie

cornell
quail!

Penn
Contiki

American
Kates

Catholic
Saxby

GULC
Watifah or whatever the hell he calls himself these days

ok you're right you've got us beat-- but Im calling Quail! as Michigan off the WL ;)

Put me down as GW for now.  Us DC folk are going to have to play often.  I didn't get a chance to really check out the scene while I was there.  Or, I should say, don't recall any of it clearly.  Any comments, other than it is awesome?

Add me to Michigan I suppose... IT HAD BETTER BE AN AMAZING FIRST YEAR
W/L @:Columbia (fingers crossed)
In and Considering:UCLA and Michigan
Broke it Off with: Duke, Gtown, USC, GWU...(the list goes on...there's only one of me and not enough to go around)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ilippe3515

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 20, 2007, 01:20:01 PM »

I will think of you every time I look in the mirror and see my air hockey mallet scar.
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.