Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The LGBTQ Thread  (Read 154701 times)

degrassi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: LGBT Thread for Fall 2007 Cycle
« Reply #330 on: March 14, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »
This thread blew up! I checked diligently for months and there was rarely a new post... what happened? I wish I had the time to read the previous 20 pages but I don't.

Either way, congrats to all acceptances posted :)
HLS '10

LSN

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 14, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »
Mike, I may come up for part of the Unbound conference.  Will you have time for a drink?

Miss P--  I'd love to meet up with you!  I'll be there from Saturday morning until Tuesday afternoon...what days will you be there?
SLS '10 and now working.  PM me if you want to get in touch!

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 14, 2007, 10:37:52 PM »
Just as a note for those who will be around during HLS admit days:

Lambda is co-hosting a showing of Yossi and Jagger, a film about a couple in the Israeli military.  All the details can be found on our events page: http://hlslambda.com/events.htm

We also, of course, will be representing at the org fair and hosting one of the student org dinners.  See you then!

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 14, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »
Mike, I may come up for part of the Unbound conference.  Will you have time for a drink?

Miss P--  I'd love to meet up with you!  I'll be there from Saturday morning until Tuesday afternoon...what days will you be there?

Sadly, I've just figured out that I can't come!  >:(  I hope you have a great time, though, and I'll make it up there sometime next year to take you out, I promise -- if you do decide to keep that HLS email account. :)
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #334 on: March 15, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
Hey, I thought id try this board ...

Im the GSA advisor at a high school this year and we'd like to show "the matthew shephard story" as part of an after school film series.  The problem is that its a made for TV movie (NBC) and I cant find a copy of it.  Does anyone happen to have a copy or know where I can get a copy.

Thanks, thought it was worth a try ;)

You could try the "The Laramie Project" based on the play. It is documentary like and has Christina Ricci etc, it tears me up every time and is easier to find.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 16, 2007, 06:38:12 AM »

Sadly, I've just figured out that I can't come!  >:(  I hope you have a great time, though, and I'll make it up there sometime next year to take you out, I promise -- if you do decide to keep that HLS email account. :)

Awww...too bad I won't get to meet you this weekend, but that sounds like a deal!  HLS is looking better and better these days--now, if my SO can get job in Boston...
SLS '10 and now working.  PM me if you want to get in touch!

Ersatz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2007, 04:10:20 PM »
Anyone going to Penn on April 5th, or is everybody bolting for Michigan?

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #337 on: April 02, 2007, 04:15:47 PM »

Not going to Penn's Preview because I went to their ASW but I have Penn above Michigan right now.

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #338 on: April 02, 2007, 04:20:12 PM »

Not going to Penn's Preview because I went to their ASW but I have Penn above Michigan right now.

:'(

I'm sorry! I haven't made my decision yet though, it probably will change many times over.

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 02, 2007, 04:36:15 PM »
Can I just say I love that ASW season has brought out all the cute 'tars?

;D

word.