Law School Discussion

The LGBTQ Thread

Roy Lichtenstein

• I Can See the Whole Room . . . , 1961
    • View Profile
Re: The LGBTQ Thread
« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2007, 11:01:22 AM »
So...are you all including your GLBT diversity statements with all of your applications?

Some of my apps give you the opportunity to do so as an addendum, however, some don't.  Can I attach it to the apps that fall in the latter category?

« Reply #631 on: October 25, 2007, 05:18:55 AM »
So...are you all including your GLBT diversity statements with all of your applications?

Some of my apps give you the opportunity to do so as an addendum, however, some don't.  Can I attach it to the apps that fall in the latter category?

Yes--you can attach as many addenda as you'd like, although at a certain point the law of diminishing returns probably comes into play.

« Reply #632 on: October 25, 2007, 08:54:34 AM »
So has anyone figured out which T14 has the hottest guys? This will be a major factor in my decision making. Thanks.

Roy Lichtenstein

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 06, 2007, 10:39:24 AM »
How is everyone doing with their apps?

« Reply #634 on: November 06, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »
Hey look! I only killed the thread for 12 days.

I've got 7 apps in, but I've stalled out on the finishing the rest. I tell myself every day that I'll finish my Yale 250 so I can focus on something else, but so far no such luck.

Matthew

• Formerly known as /\_-=-M-=-_/\
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 06, 2007, 11:40:56 AM »
I've sent out all 16 apps that I plan on doing.

Roy Lichtenstein

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 06, 2007, 12:03:50 PM »
This thread goes through phases of high/low activity, it seems.

I am done all 9 of my applications (SUCH a relief).  I don't plan on applying anywhere else, unless I get a fee waiver from a school that would be worth applying to (although I don't see that happening at this stage in the game).

I wonder how long it is going to take to start hearing from schools.  Last year I didn't apply until late December/Early January, and I got most of my decisions between mid-February and mid-March.

Matthew

• Formerly known as /\_-=-M-=-_/\
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 06, 2007, 12:13:15 PM »

I am done all 9 of my applications (SUCH a relief).  I don't plan on applying anywhere else, unless I get a fee waiver from a school that would be worth applying to (although I don't see that happening at this stage in the game).

I wonder how long it is going to take to start hearing from schools.  Last year I didn't apply until late December/Early January, and I got most of my decisions between mid-February and mid-March.

That's what I though when I finished my initial 12.  And then it was like over the next two days I got Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Northwestern, and Virginia.  And I felt obligated to apply.

Roy Lichtenstein

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 06, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »

That's what I though when I finished my initial 12.  And then it was like over the next two days I got Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Northwestern, and Virginia.  And I felt obligated to apply.

Haha, I don't think I will be that lucky, but I guess it is never too late.

Bouzie

• yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 06, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »
good luck with your applications everyone!

btw- where did y'all apply to?

oh and if anyone wants to get a head start on the law school experience and bluebook my memo for me, that'd be great.

ps. Don't forget your Michigan application ;)