Law School Discussion

The LGBTQ Thread

t L

• View Profile
Re: LGBT Thread for Fall 2007 Cycle
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2007, 04:38:49 AM »
you should totally come ;)  --- are you gonna enroll if the accept you off the WL ?               

Hell yes.  It's just the whole acceptance part that is causing the problem.

Dean Z apparently mentioned something about admitting a LOT of gay men into the class. 

OK, it's obvious that she's tailoring the class to my personal needs, so I'm a shoe-in to get off the waitlist now.  ;D

I hope most of them decide to enroll, if not, they can follow me to whatever school I end up at.

S.A.

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2007, 05:01:55 AM »

Ann Arbor seemed like a cool place to be gay and not have to deal with a ridiculous and pretentious gay 'scene'.

I got this feeling too.  It seems like the lgbt community in ann arbor is just small enough that everyone isn't segregated into their own identity-based bar/club yet large enough that there's enough going on.  It should be an interesting change for me.  I grew up in a town with almost no gay people and I now live in a city with a pretty big gay village and scene.

I think the incoming class seems especially queer to me since we all seemed to find each other at the 1st preview weekend without planning it.

Dean Z apparently mentioned something about admitting a LOT of gay men into the class.  IM not sure about the lesbian situation though.

:-\

I met a lot of cool current student women from Outlaws but I hope there is a good representation of new ladies from our class too!

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 06, 2007, 02:40:44 PM »
Fun!!!!??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070406/ap_on_re_us/disney_gay_weddings

I am SO doing that - traditional ceremonies be damned...Disney World is just about the best place on earth

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 06, 2007, 03:00:38 PM »
OMG!  I have just been alerted about the latest topic of this thread. :)  As a Walt Disney World bride and your future Michigan classmate, I want to encourage you all to have Fairy Tale Weddings!  Check out my wedding pictures on Facebook!!!  And there are many more pictures that I will force upon you if you show the slightest interest when we are in Ann Arbor.

Could I be an honorary Outlaw?  I am happy to play wingman.

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 06, 2007, 03:05:05 PM »
Fun!!!!??

I am SO doing that - traditional ceremonies be damned...Disney World is just about the best place on earth

Haha...I think it's a tad too corny for me.  Plus, I've been to Disneyland too many times for it to be that special.

Pshh actually I just want an excuse to go to Disney World  :P

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 06, 2007, 03:11:40 PM »
And Clean, when I see you in person, I will punch you in the arm for that "corny" comment!

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 06, 2007, 03:13:47 PM »
Fun!!!!??

Haha...I think it's a tad too corny for me.  Plus, I've been to Disneyland too many times for it to be that special.

PS Disney World >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disneyland

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 06, 2007, 03:28:42 PM »
Not cheesy.  See evidence below:

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 06, 2007, 04:51:54 PM »
Not cheesy.  See evidence below:

Damn. Now that's a wedding.

PS Sorry I couldn't see you while I was in DC.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 06, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »
It's ok... hope you had a good weekend!  Though it sounds like Michigan won't be winning the contiki battle?