Law School Discussion

Which is Better: UofTvs Vandy vs SMU$$$ for hot marriage material girls

• View Profile

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Definitely UT.  Best job prospects in Texas, along with girls. 

Haha, if that specific type of girl is one of your primary goals, you shoulda looked at Baylor.

Vandy has lots of hot girls, and Nashville is definitely Bible country... however, UT would be better for your career goals.

if you can get into UT, do it. You will have the best job mobility in the state. SMU restricts you to Dallas. Austin has some hotties too so don't worry about the females.

This is a funny post. 

If you're going to be able to marry a hot chick, you can do it anywhere.

Go to UT for your best prestigious job options, although Vanderbilt is close and SMU is good if you want to take a chance on yourself and devote 1L to studying, not wifehunting. 

PeteDoherty

• What became of the likely lads?
    • View Profile
Good post..I have the same views of a desirable female partner.

I think one thing is how the OP (the canuck) carries himself.

Vandy- Hot..but very very preppy girls. Therefore, you would probably have to look like you stepped out of a ralph lauren catalog or what not.

SMU- Quite hot as well..alot of "Daddy's Girls" so you could possibly pull a rich girl and not even have to work that hard! Some prep but a bit trashier.

Austin- At such a large uni you're bound to find some hotties..much more relaxed styles. 100 times more liberal than the other two.

Good luck!

cassise

• To eliminate any confusion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cassise0414
    • View Profile
    • My journey to law school starting soph year
    • Email
For the record, this is one of my favorite threads right now.

Very nice :)  Description of UT is right on the money as are those of SMU and Vandy.  I do tend to agree with the Baylor thought.

Goodfella

• I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook
    • View Profile
Very nice :)  Description of UT is right on the money as are those of SMU and Vandy.  I do tend to agree with the Baylor thought.

Well if you listened to Tom DeLay (Who knows? Maybe a few people still do. I mean, federal prosecutors are people) Baylor isn't nearly moral enough:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A18077-2002Apr19?language=printer

If you're in the DeLay camp, it looks like you're stuck going to Regent. Still, it has been my experience that "religious" and "slutty barfly" aren't always mutually exclusive.