Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Think I might be about to rob the craddle- is 19 too young??  (Read 1921 times)

crazy8

Re: Think I might be about to rob the craddle- is 19 too young??
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 04:48:27 PM »
I am so very offended by that boled comment  >:(  ;D

You can get away with it for a few more years baby doll :) You're still a young tender  :D :D

Exactly...as your name describes.  Hey, not only were you the only guy there for a while, you were also the youngest!!!  :D :D ;D ;D

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 05:03:36 PM »
why the attraction to older women guys? blue sweater sounded like it was a given...

It is a given for a few reasons

1)We see older women as unattainable
2)Older women have a "experienced" type of sex appeal harder to find in younger women
3) They are seen as unattainable
4) They are seen as maternal...turns guys on wether they admit it or not. Every guy had a friend whose mom they wanted to get at.
5)They are seen as unattainable.

Cosign

Also, they usually understand us better because they have been in the dating game longer and know what to expect from us.

for whom the ding tolls

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »
19 is not too young, I don't even have to read the OP

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »
I am so very offended by that boled comment  >:(  ;D

You can get away with it for a few more years baby doll :) You're still a young tender  :D :D

Exactly...as your name describes.  Hey, not only were you the only guy there for a while, you were also the youngest!!!  :D :D ;D ;D

In that case. ROB AWAY  ;) 8) ;)

faith2005

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2006, 05:12:42 PM »
i.e. not that much?  :D

why the attraction to older women guys? blue sweater sounded like it was a given...

2)Older women have a "experienced" type of sex appeal harder to find in younger women
4) They are seen as maternal...turns guys on wether they admit it or not. Every guy had a friend whose mom they wanted to get at.

Cosign

Also, they usually understand us better because they have been in the dating game longer and know what to expect from us.

Coreysmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 05:22:01 PM »
Well I myself have been in that situation and it turned into a 4 year love escapade. At first we were just friends through mutual people and then it hit the fan and we were inseparable. The thing I found out is that he was not as mature as I thought he was and when it was time to let go it got violent and I felt like I had two kids. If hes mature and has a good head on his shoulders then go for it. If hes looking for a second momma then RUN. 

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 05:23:03 PM »
Faith you know your a veteran in the game. Voted MVP 3 years in a row  :D :D :D

i.e. not that much?  :D

Cosign

crazy8

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »

Reason why older women are liking younger men

1) we can mold them
2) they have more stamina
3) their gullible and in awe that we would want them
4) we can mold them
5) they make us feel young
6) we can mold them

faith2005

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 05:39:30 PM »
not a veteran at all. i'd bet most 19 year old guys have just as much if not more experience than i do. they'd be mistaken if they approached me for that. well, i think you mean experience in relationships and stuff. in terms of other stuff (career/school) i might be able to add to that.  :D

Andromeda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2006, 05:54:17 PM »
hmmmmm......I'd say go for it!!! If you both think it's worth your while, heck why not?!?!?! Some 19 year olds actually think and act 25 these days so don't count them out completely.