Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Just Wondering  (Read 2508 times)

NYKnicks

Just Wondering
« on: August 17, 2004, 12:49:55 AM »
I'm about to crash out, but I was wondering, does anyone else have undersleeping problems? I mean I always end up waking up at 6:30-7 am no matter how late I sleep, kinda sucks.

thechoson

Re: Just Wondering
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 12:51:36 AM »
put that picture back up, or maybe another one.

Then i'll be happy to answer

Ginatio

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 12:52:56 AM »
I have the same problems. and then I get into work, OD on espresso, and when I get home I can't get to sleep till late. it's a vicious circle.

NYKnicks

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 12:53:57 AM »
you bastard.

put that picture back up, or maybe another one.

Then i'll be happy to answer

yeah ginatio, its the same for me, I'm on all kinds of crappy tea and coffee all day...then i'm wired for the night.

Ginatio

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 12:56:36 AM »
it seems like it'd be incredibly easy to break the cycle, and yet it's really not... i think i may be a lack of sleep addict

dgatl

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 12:58:13 AM »
i was on a rigid sleep schedule until i quit my job a week ago.  i would wake up at 5AM every day to hit the gym before work.  so for the past week, whether I go to bed at 10PM or 2AM, i've been wide awake at 5.  i usually take a nap mid day to compensate, but i'm trying to get back into a regular sleep pattern in time for classes next week

NYKnicks

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 12:58:50 AM »
yeah, like right now I'm friggin awake as anythign again, I was ready to sleep soon too...damn...

Ginatio

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 01:00:20 AM »
as long as you're up, there's women's beach volleyball on nbc  ;D

thechoson

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 01:00:35 AM »
yeah, like right now I'm friggin awake as anythign again, I was ready to sleep soon too...damn...

well get to work and put some pics up. Or i am going to start singing. and believe me you don't want a piece of this. (stay away from the Happy b-day thread)

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 01:01:14 AM »
I'm going to chime in and say I'm the same way.  Only, I think I have sleep apnea so that's why I never feel rested and wake up so often.  Now why can't we have nap time during the afternoons like we used to in preschool???  I used to hate it then, but I wouldn't mind now.   ;)