Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: work and law school  (Read 2502 times)

coda0092

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: work and law school
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 02:33:56 AM »
this question revolves around how much you know yourself and what phase of life you are in.

i have eight years of work experience and am going to treat law school the same as i treated my full-time job.  Law school is 9-5 and maybe an hour or two at home when needed.  my average day has me in the classroom for only 4 hours.. that leaves 1 hour to eat and 3 to work.  plus sat. and sunday...   i dont see where working a couple of hours in the evening is detrimental.

Jtrich614

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 08:40:09 AM »
this question revolves around how much you know yourself and what phase of life you are in.

i have eight years of work experience and am going to treat law school the same as i treated my full-time job.  Law school is 9-5 and maybe an hour or two at home when needed.  my average day has me in the classroom for only 4 hours.. that leaves 1 hour to eat and 3 to work.  plus sat. and sunday...   i dont see where working a couple of hours in the evening is detrimental.

COSIGN

I don't think a couple of hours during the week days and a few more on the weekends will hurt anything... I will be happier with money in my pocket which will make me feel better...soooo class and studying will be alot easier for me if I'm feeling good!!!

cyberrev

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2006, 09:01:14 AM »
i worked 60 hour weeks throughout undergrad and grad school.  looks like i won't *have* to work during law school, and i intend to enjoy it

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2006, 12:23:40 PM »

i have eight years of work experience and am going to treat law school the same as i treated my full-time job.  Law school is 9-5 and maybe an hour or two at home when needed.  my average day has me in the classroom for only 4 hours.. that leaves 1 hour to eat and 3 to work.  plus sat. and sunday...   i dont see where working a couple of hours in the evening is detrimental.

COSIGN

I don't think a couple of hours during the week days and a few more on the weekends will hurt anything... I will be happier with money in my pocket which will make me feel better...soooo class and studying will be alot easier for me if I'm feeling good!!!

TITCR