Law School Discussion

critique rough addendum?

rena123

• i <3 cindy sherman
    • View Profile
    • lsn
critique rough addendum?
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:31:47 PM »
would anyone like to read a draft of my addendum?  i think it's probably longer than most because i took two semesters off for two completely different reasons.  i would love to know ways to make it shorter and also if you think the explanations are good.  just let me know if you're willing to read it and i'll pm it to you.  thanks! 
also, i'm happy to read anyone else's ps or addendum, so feel free to pm me yours if you want another reader.

anrya

• View Profile
Re: critique rough addendum?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »
PM it over.

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 09:58:20 PM »
I like to think of myself as the queen of cutting (I usually overwrite so I have lots of experience making things shorter)...send it over.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 12:20:09 AM »
I'll read it.

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 12:23:40 AM »
would anyone like to read a draft of my addendum?  i think it's probably longer than most because i took two semesters off for two completely different reasons.  i would love to know ways to make it shorter and also if you think the explanations are good.  just let me know if you're willing to read it and i'll pm it to you.  thanks! 
also, i'm happy to read anyone else's ps or addendum, so feel free to pm me yours if you want another reader.

oh, i thought you were writing the addendum to explain your poor LSAT. jk  ;D