Law School Discussion

Chapman pt v Cal Western Ft

Re: Chapman pt v Cal Western Ft
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 05:18:15 PM »
I just got off the waitlist for Chapman got into the part time program. Both schools offer me no money. Which one would you choose? Need Help... Thanks

Depends on where you want to practice. If SD, then Cal Western, if OC then Chapman

And if you want to be un-employed after LS, then definitly Chapman  ;D

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 05:19:03 PM »
I just got off the waitlist for Chapman got into the part time program. Both schools offer me no money. Which one would you choose? Need Help... Thanks

Depends on where you want to practice. If SD, then Cal Western, if OC then Chapman

And if you want to be un-employed after LS, then definitly Chapman  ;D

Stats?

Skeptic

• I need Radiohead tickets for show in L.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 05:21:17 PM »
yes, i'd like to see stats as well as i will  most likely be attending chapman

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 05:36:48 PM »
Pinkybella I am wondering what you did to FlyDog and lsatisfun...based on the threads out there they seem to have it out for both you and for Chapman!    ???

Flydog posted this: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,66695.0.html in which he claimed Chapman's bar passage rate for the feb. test was lower than TJ. I then pointed out how he had only used the first time takers data & he had not included the repeat takers data which made his post flawed and misleading. So that's where it started.

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »
Yea, I saw that one, just seemed like the back and forth between you guys was really intense - too intense for the few posts on that thread.

Chapman seems to have such a random reputation.  Some serious haters on the board, and some serious supporters that think the future is very promising.

I dont really know anything about the school and happen to be browsing through threads - just thought they seemed to be after you a little bit.

For some reason he hates Chapman & I love it....I don't know exactly why he hates it. I think I may have an idea but he's never really explained what he doesn't like about the school....

wannaB1L

• Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »
In my own case I would love to live in OC or SD, and have lived in both places- but I believe that Chapman will serve you better from what I have read. But being both tier 4s success will be more dependent on the individual. Also one thing I don't about Cal W is their very high attrition rate. I am shooting for Fall 07, and am applying to every Tier 2 school in cal along with Southwestern, Chapman and possibly Whittier.

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »
go to Chapman!