Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: National Law School  (Read 13567 times)

nationallaw

• View Profile
    • Email
National Law School
« on: July 03, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »
I invite students who are having trouble attending or gettng into an ABA approved law school, or can not manage the expense and time, please look into www.nationallawschool.net

We have degree granting authority in California, and our students can sit for the bar exam.  Very powerful legal licensure program registered with the State Bar of California, cost effective and flexible.  Lots more information on the web site, but let us know if anyone has any questions just let us know

Doug Marcus
National Law School

chewy06

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: National Law School
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 07:57:12 PM »
I invite students who are having trouble attending and ABA approval law school or can not manage the expense and time, please look into www.nationallawschool.net

We have degree granting authority in California, and our students can sit for the bar exam.  Very powerful and cost effective program.  Lots more information on the web site, but let us know if anyone has any questions for us.

Doug Marcus
National Law School

With all due respect, you are trying to market your product in the wrong area. The people here score in the highest percentile ranks on the LSAT and pour 4 years into an undergrad at nationally ranked IRL universities.

John Galt

GreyStreet

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 09:08:00 PM »
I invite students who are having trouble attending and ABA approval law school or can not manage the expense and time, please look into www.nationallawschool.net

We have degree granting authority in California, and our students can sit for the bar exam.  Very powerful and cost effective program.  Lots more information on the web site, but let us know if anyone has any questions for us.

Doug Marcus
National Law School

Is it possible for something to be cost-effective if the worth approaches zero?

LOL at the cost-effective... But what is the meaning of the word 'powerful' in this statement?  This sounds more like a cleaning agent than a law program. 

Me:  "Wow, its not only cost-effective but powerful too??  Dang, I have never heard of a law school being powerful... Well I am SOLD!  Let me withdraw from Penn right away!"

What a shameful plug in a very inappropriate place.  Sorry to be a jerk.

nationallaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 03:27:04 AM »
I totally understand the 168 plus LSAT, and the top ABA programs.  That does not mean you will be a "great" attorney.  Some of the best lawyers I know, did not go to an ABA law school.  Your legal education never ends, and just because someone didn't get into law right out of college, can not afford an ABA school or doesn't have the time, doesn't mean they should be denied.  You will all hear great things from National Law School, as I understand the program is not for everyone, and it seems ABA law students have no appreciation for any other means of study, but as you all get older, you will understand.

Doug Marcus
www.nationallawschool.net

nationallaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 03:43:52 AM »
A legal education should not be guarded. National Law School does not believe you need a 169+ on your LSAT and close to $150,000 to gain a legal education.  What everyone needs to understand is your legal education never ends.  Every lawyers who have been practicing for 20 years, can learn something new every day.  Your ABA law school is meant to open the door to the legal community, hopefully get you a great job and start you off in your legal career.  I can not tell you how many top ABA students ended up being "bad" lawyers.  The national program is top quality and appeals to a certain segment of potential law school students.  I give all of you top LSAT and undergraduate achievers props for your achievments, I just do not want you to think an ABA education is the end all, and anyone with a Non-ABA degtee has no chance.

Doug Marcus

nationallaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 03:55:39 AM »
With the National Lsw School program, once you pass the bar in California, so many options open up for you.  You can immediatly take the Wisconsin Bar, after you have practiced in California for between 3-5 years, over 10 states will allow you to take their bar exam. You can go to any British Common Law country and sit for their bar, like Hong Kong, U.K., Australia etc.  Not to mention the federal courts and the ability to file a motion in any state to represent a person or entity for a particular case.  When I said the word powerful program, this is what I was speaking about.  Any student who dives into the study of law and has a burning desire to become a great lawyer, will do it, if they went to an ABA school or not.

Doug Marcus

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 01:39:31 PM »
I'll be kind and accept everything you have said on this thread as the truth.  Given that, I can't help but question your willingness to spend time composing posts on this site.  Why not put together a googlebomb for your school and let people find out about it that way?  I'm sure it would be more productive and less frustrating for all involved.  Furthermore, I can't help but echo what others have said:  the vast majority of posters on this forum are not the type that has any interest in a non ABA school.  I think you're trying to do a positive service, but there are a great many more impactful ways for you to do so.

Besides, if you're trying to interest people, why not post this in the LSAT study section?  Preying on the fears of frazzled soon-to-be-testers or dejected post-testers might be of more benefit to you ;)

John Galt

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM »
Honestly, I don't see a problem. Its a law school discussion site. Everyone here is here (presumably) because they want to get into law school. The OP, whether an advertisement or representative for this alternative, is providing info on a possibility for some applicants. It doesn't matter that this may not be applicable to the vast majority of posters on the site because it may be useful to some. Many posters and lurkers might actually be happy they got this information.

SanchoPanzo

• Sr. Citizen
  • My avatar is hotter than your avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
Honestly, I don't see a problem. Its a law school discussion site. Everyone here is here (presumably) because they want to get into law school. The OP, whether an advertisement or representative for this alternative, is providing info on a possibility for some applicants. It doesn't matter that this may not be applicable to the vast majority of posters on the site because it may be useful to some. Many posters and lurkers might actually be happy they got this information.

Agreed. Besides, the assumption that most LSDers are high-achieving T1, T14, T6 (take your pick) destined students may not be true. At any given time, there may be more lurkers/unregistered users than the relative few that do most of the posting. As I am writing this, there are 64 registered users online (presumably some lurkers) and 83 guests.
1L
order in the midst of chaos surrounded by order and a sprinkling of mist with chaos flavor. bake 2 hours then serve