Deciding Where to Go > Where should I go next fall?

National Law School

<< < (2/19) > >>

nationallaw:
A legal education should not be guarded. National Law School does not believe you need a 169+ on your LSAT and close to $150,000 to gain a legal education.  What everyone needs to understand is your legal education never ends.  Every lawyers who have been practicing for 20 years, can learn something new every day.  Your ABA law school is meant to open the door to the legal community, hopefully get you a great job and start you off in your legal career.  I can not tell you how many top ABA students ended up being "bad" lawyers.  The national program is top quality and appeals to a certain segment of potential law school students.  I give all of you top LSAT and undergraduate achievers props for your achievments, I just do not want you to think an ABA education is the end all, and anyone with a Non-ABA degtee has no chance.

Doug Marcus
www.nationallawschool.net

nationallaw:
With the National Lsw School program, once you pass the bar in California, so many options open up for you.  You can immediatly take the Wisconsin Bar, after you have practiced in California for between 3-5 years, over 10 states will allow you to take their bar exam. You can go to any British Common Law country and sit for their bar, like Hong Kong, U.K., Australia etc.  Not to mention the federal courts and the ability to file a motion in any state to represent a person or entity for a particular case.  When I said the word powerful program, this is what I was speaking about.  Any student who dives into the study of law and has a burning desire to become a great lawyer, will do it, if they went to an ABA school or not.

Doug Marcus
www.nationallawschool.net

Reach:
I'll be kind and accept everything you have said on this thread as the truth.  Given that, I can't help but question your willingness to spend time composing posts on this site.  Why not put together a googlebomb for your school and let people find out about it that way?  I'm sure it would be more productive and less frustrating for all involved.  Furthermore, I can't help but echo what others have said:  the vast majority of posters on this forum are not the type that has any interest in a non ABA school.  I think you're trying to do a positive service, but there are a great many more impactful ways for you to do so.

Besides, if you're trying to interest people, why not post this in the LSAT study section?  Preying on the fears of frazzled soon-to-be-testers or dejected post-testers might be of more benefit to you ;)

John Galt:
Honestly, I don't see a problem. Its a law school discussion site. Everyone here is here (presumably) because they want to get into law school. The OP, whether an advertisement or representative for this alternative, is providing info on a possibility for some applicants. It doesn't matter that this may not be applicable to the vast majority of posters on the site because it may be useful to some. Many posters and lurkers might actually be happy they got this information.

SanchoPanzo:

--- Quote from: John Galt on July 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM ---Honestly, I don't see a problem. Its a law school discussion site. Everyone here is here (presumably) because they want to get into law school. The OP, whether an advertisement or representative for this alternative, is providing info on a possibility for some applicants. It doesn't matter that this may not be applicable to the vast majority of posters on the site because it may be useful to some. Many posters and lurkers might actually be happy they got this information.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. Besides, the assumption that most LSDers are high-achieving T1, T14, T6 (take your pick) destined students may not be true. At any given time, there may be more lurkers/unregistered users than the relative few that do most of the posting. As I am writing this, there are 64 registered users online (presumably some lurkers) and 83 guests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version