Deciding Where to Go > Where should I go next fall?

National Law School

(1/19) > >>

nationallaw:
I invite students who are having trouble attending or gettng into an ABA approved law school, or can not manage the expense and time, please look into www.nationallawschool.net

We have degree granting authority in California, and our students can sit for the bar exam.  Very powerful legal licensure program registered with the State Bar of California, cost effective and flexible.  Lots more information on the web site, but let us know if anyone has any questions just let us know

Doug Marcus
National Law School

chewy06:

--- Quote from: nationallaw on July 03, 2006, 07:41:53 PM ---I invite students who are having trouble attending and ABA approval law school or can not manage the expense and time, please look into www.nationallawschool.net

We have degree granting authority in California, and our students can sit for the bar exam.  Very powerful and cost effective program.  Lots more information on the web site, but let us know if anyone has any questions for us.

Doug Marcus
National Law School

--- End quote ---

With all due respect, you are trying to market your product in the wrong area. The people here score in the highest percentile ranks on the LSAT and pour 4 years into an undergrad at nationally ranked IRL universities.

John Galt:
http://www.concordlawschool.com/info/custom/concord/index.asp?source=600019

GreyStreet:

--- Quote from: halfie on July 03, 2006, 07:53:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: nationallaw on July 03, 2006, 07:41:53 PM ---I invite students who are having trouble attending and ABA approval law school or can not manage the expense and time, please look into www.nationallawschool.net

We have degree granting authority in California, and our students can sit for the bar exam.  Very powerful and cost effective program.  Lots more information on the web site, but let us know if anyone has any questions for us.

Doug Marcus
National Law School

--- End quote ---

Is it possible for something to be cost-effective if the worth approaches zero?

--- End quote ---

LOL at the cost-effective... But what is the meaning of the word 'powerful' in this statement?  This sounds more like a cleaning agent than a law program. 

Me:  "Wow, its not only cost-effective but powerful too??  Dang, I have never heard of a law school being powerful... Well I am SOLD!  Let me withdraw from Penn right away!"

What a shameful plug in a very inappropriate place.  Sorry to be a jerk.

nationallaw:
I totally understand the 168 plus LSAT, and the top ABA programs.  That does not mean you will be a "great" attorney.  Some of the best lawyers I know, did not go to an ABA law school.  Your legal education never ends, and just because someone didn't get into law right out of college, can not afford an ABA school or doesn't have the time, doesn't mean they should be denied.  You will all hear great things from National Law School, as I understand the program is not for everyone, and it seems ABA law students have no appreciation for any other means of study, but as you all get older, you will understand.

Doug Marcus
www.nationallawschool.net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version