Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My Top Pick of Professor said YES!  (Read 1180 times)

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
My Top Pick of Professor said YES!
« on: August 16, 2004, 08:45:40 PM »
If you all feel you are having trouble with Professor's remembering who
you are, you might want to ask me how I did it.  This is THE professor
I wanted, but I only took him once, and that was 2 and 1/2 yeara ago. 
Yip the F*ck AAAAYYY!
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

Atossa

• View Profile
Re: My Top Pick of Professor said YES!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 09:26:39 PM »
Hey swifty,

I just got a committment from a professor I took SEVEN years ago! I'm feeling pretty darn good about that too. Woo hoo!

M2

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 10:04:23 PM »
Uh so are either of you going to give any tips or what?

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 02:46:24 AM »
Hey swifty,

I just got a committment from a professor I took SEVEN years ago! I'm feeling pretty darn good about that too. Woo hoo!

Wow 7 years.  That kind makes you feel good huh?  I never thought this guy would remember me!  M2:  The advice I would offer is to email your professors first.  If you get no response in a few weeks, call the department to see if s/he is in, )it's Summer now, so he or she may not be in.  If s/he is in, I would call him/her directly, but always use email first.  Don' want to catch your prof off guard.  PM me your email address or just leave it here if your not shy, andI will forward my exact email to you. 
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

GentleTim

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.45/175
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 07:17:15 AM »
I'm curious about this, because I sent an email to a professor that I had 5 years ago, and I haven't heard back (it's been around 2 weeks, but I figure in the summer he may not have read his email).

Anyway, ir you want to send your email to pvucovich@hotmail.com, I'm curious to hear how you did it.  Congrats!

rachel

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 08:52:50 AM »