Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I GOT INTO SETON HALL TODAY!!  (Read 1522 times)

drlovebug

• View Profile
I GOT INTO SETON HALL TODAY!!
« on: July 01, 2006, 12:48:16 AM »
i didn't even reply to the waitlist letter (at the time, didn't think i wanted to go there).. however, i visited tonight after i got in and loved it....  great building, right next to penn station, and great nj rep w/ the possibility of working in nyc after if you do well...

anyone else going??     i got waitlisted at rutgers and brooklyn, so unless either of those come thru (i would choose brook over seton, but rutgers would be a tough call..) seton hall it is!
2L

gordonma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cheers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xikillamikeix
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I GOT INTO SETON HALL TODAY!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 07:38:29 PM »
Ill be at SHU Law this fall
Seton Hall School of Law 1L come the Fall
Lets go Pirates!

kingralph

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 08:06:18 AM »
i didn't even reply to the waitlist letter (at the time, didn't think i wanted to go there).. however, i visited tonight after i got in and loved it....  great building, right next to penn station, and great nj rep w/ the possibility of working in nyc after if you do well...

anyone else going??     i got waitlisted at rutgers and brooklyn, so unless either of those come thru (i would choose brook over seton, but rutgers would be a tough call..) seton hall it is!

Great news! Congrats.

galex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 08:18:28 AM »
Congrats!

Benashja

• AOL Instant Messenger - JustJoshing11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
i'll be at rutgers-newark in the fall, does anybody have an apartment or looking for a roommate around hoboken?
Touchdown (accepted): Rutgers-Newark, Saint Louis, Michigan State, Albany, Gonzaga ($5500), Tulsa ($10000), Florida Coastal ($12000)
3 and Out (waitlisted): Penn State, Case Western
Fumble (rejected): Denver, Miami, IUPUI

drlovebug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 10:14:26 AM »
howd ya get rejected at miami and in at ru?? 

seems like ru was tough as nails this year to get in.. 

i just signed a lease in the village tho, anyone from the newark schools living around there?   im right by a path so hpoefully commute wont be too bad.. and i hear nj transit outa new york penn runs nonstop to newark penn every 15..
2L

paigeroo

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 08:48:36 AM »
i'll be at rutgers-newark in the fall, does anybody have an apartment or looking for a roommate around hoboken?

Little off-topic but you so look like 90210's Jason Priestly.

Benashja

• AOL Instant Messenger - JustJoshing11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 07:50:11 PM »
howd ya get rejected at miami and in at ru?? 

seems like ru was tough as nails this year to get in.. 

i just signed a lease in the village tho, anyone from the newark schools living around there?   im right by a path so hpoefully commute wont be too bad.. and i hear nj transit outa new york penn runs nonstop to newark penn every 15..

I think because I'm in-state and wrote some follow up letters to the Dean telling them what I was up to this summer.  IUPUI was the school that i was most surprised that I didn't get into.
Touchdown (accepted): Rutgers-Newark, Saint Louis, Michigan State, Albany, Gonzaga ($5500), Tulsa ($10000), Florida Coastal ($12000)
3 and Out (waitlisted): Penn State, Case Western
Fumble (rejected): Denver, Miami, IUPUI