Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Southwestern Waitlisters  (Read 880 times)

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
Southwestern Waitlisters
« on: August 16, 2004, 05:03:28 PM »
Seems to me like they have made decisions already.  Check out this link and see what your status is https://www.swlaw.edu/online/applstat.html

Shoes

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Southwestern Waitlisters
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 03:08:42 AM »
Doesn't look hopeful for me.  It states that: A final decision was mailed to you on 08/11/04. That can't be good news if they're mailing it to me.  :( 

saveorrule

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 09:30:29 PM »
hi shoes, i'm also on the Southwestern waiting list.  i checked my status online but it remains unchanged (i.e. your waitlist response has been recieved on _____).  can you please post what the mailed decision you got is (acceptance/rejection) once you recieve it, it would be very helpful for me.  chances are that it doesn't look good for us considering the huge number of people on the waiting list.

Shoes

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 11:12:23 PM »
I am already at my 2nd choice school so the letter won't be forwarded to me for some time.  I did call and they said I am no longer on the waitlist.  :(  I just hope it isn't because I had originally stated I only wanted to remain on the waitlist until 8-6.  Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.  Best of luck to you!!