Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT/GPA matrices or grids or whatever  (Read 1789 times)

bobfett33

LSAT/GPA matrices or grids or whatever
« on: February 06, 2004, 02:43:54 AM »
Does anyone know where to find a law school's LSAT/GPA matrix or grid or admissions index or whatever you want to call it?

I'm looking for the following schools:

American, Berkeley, Chicago-Kent, Notre Dame, Oregon, San Diego and UCLA. I've been to their websites, but to no avail. They've got to be on the web - anyone know?

I know about the LSAC's site where you can enter your GPA and LSAT and it will tell you which schools admitted 90% or more of the applicants with your scores, etc. but that's not what I'm looking for.  I know there are school-specific grids - but where?  Andrew, any ideas?

wolfman1977

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSAT/GPA matrices or grids or whatever
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 02:55:45 AM »
Hey,

If you go to the LSAC site, and view the list of all ABA-approved schools, then select a school from the list, you'll get a screen with the options "ABA Data", and below that, "Law School Information" (or something to that effect).  If you click on the Law School Info option and then scroll to the bottom of the next screen, you'll see the grid for the school.  Some schools, like Notre Dame, don't release this info.

Hope this helps.

bobfett33

Re: LSAT/GPA matrices or grids or whatever
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 04:34:21 AM »
PERFECT, Wolfman!  God, I feel like I've been living in a black hole withou tthat commonplace information!  Thank you - that really was precisely what I was looking for - and under my nose this whole time!