Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: StoneWall Democrats vs. Log Cabin Republicans vs. BrownEye Greens?  (Read 4070 times)

jgruber

Re: StoneWall Democrats vs. Log Cabin Republicans vs. BrownEye Greens?
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 04:04:57 PM »
I say the browneye greens would win because the log cabin repub's all died from t.b. from that drafty log cabin and the dems broke their legs climbing over the wall on the way to help the repubs

nathanielmark

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 04:05:42 PM »
thanks for the thoughtful analysis.

I say the browneye greens would win because the log cabin repub's all died from t.b. from that drafty log cabin and the dems broke their legs climbing over the wall on the way to help the repubs

jgruber

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 04:09:56 PM »
I say the repubs would win because their fundamental moral strength would allow them to surpass the hypocritical dems and the pie-in-the-sky greenies

I say the dems would win because their moderation would allow them to unite the repubs and greenies into a unified force that would know all the words to 'I'd like to teach the world to sing'

thanks for the tho ughtful analysis.

Cool Hand Luke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2004, 06:18:09 AM »
I would say Log Cabin Republicans should lose because of what a disliked group they represent in some circles of the Republican party, but perhaps that's they're strength. I mean, far fewer Democrats would say "Yeah, Stonewalls are gonna burn in hell," but a significant portion of religious conservatives might.

Therefore, being tempered by their own party, Log Cabin Republicans ought to blow the others away.
3.58/172 LSN: CoolHandLuke
Since that seems to be the thing y'all do around here.