Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When you're wrong - you're wrong  (Read 2769 times)

Da5id

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: When you're wrong - you're wrong
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 05:58:44 AM »
I'd believe it if not for the games.

Frankly the LR was witchier than normal, and the RC had some tough questions even before Rubiscogate.

But the games were Dec '05 type easy, imo.

if the curve didn't seem to be tightening I could still believe it, but between that and the easy games section....

But god, like all the June testers here, I hope you're right, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

If you do have some info feel free to enjoy your I told you sos in a few days. If you don't, and this post was a flame, **** *** ***** ******* ****.

marandola

• View Profile
    • Law School Numbers Account
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 07:33:37 AM »
-13 for 170 for JUN 06... did NOT see that one coming... ???

sweet, that means i might've gotten the 183 i've always wanted

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 09:59:37 AM »
-13 for a 170. Yeeehaah right, flame-O.

While I'm not inclined to believe that the "insider" really knows the scale, 13 wrong for a 170 is NOT really that unlikely.  There have been some scales where you could get 14-15 wrong and get a 170 (and I took those tests as practice, they weren't all that much harder than the one we just took).  So don't automatically assume that the scale couldn't turn out that way...

paigeroo

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:36 AM »
Ok now you guys are just getting your hopes up.  Hope is a dangerous thing mah babies. 

BigEyedFish

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »
Ok now you guys are just getting your hopes up.  Hope is a dangerous thing mah babies. 

"Andy Dufresne: [in letter to Red] Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." -Shawshank Redemption

Hello again, I will be back on the boards waiting for the results with you all.  I went away for about a week and a half and it appears chaos has ensued.  Anybody want to fill me in on who the LSAT Insider is and why we are listening to him as an authority?  Does he have any credibility?

kfen

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 12:42:07 PM »
No. He has zero credibility. We're trying not to listen, but the idea is intoxicating. Isnt it?

"Andy Dufresne: [in letter to Red] Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." -Shawshank Redemption

Hello again, I will be back on the boards waiting for the results with you all.  I went away for about a week and a half and it appears chaos has ensued.  Anybody want to fill me in on who the LSAT Insider is and why we are listening to him as an authority?  Does he have any credibility?

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »
No. He has zero credibility. We're trying not to listen, but the idea is intoxicating. Isnt it?

I'm betting that LSATinsider actually works for LSAC, and is here trying to convince us that he knows the scale. However, Insider and LSAC know that we will disbelieve him, having no proof that he really knows anything, and therefore Insider will actually divulge the accurate scale because they know nobody will take him seriously.  Thinking about it is giving me a headache, which is EXACTLY LSAC's intention.

Now THIS is a plausible answer...it does seem like something they would do, doesn't it?

Bork

• Sr. Citizen
  • Monkey Stealing My Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 02:17:51 PM »
We'll know soon enough! :P
"Any Major Dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend, any minor world that breaks apart falls together again. When the demon is at your door, in the morning it won't be there no more, Any Major Dude will tell

Vox Populi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 02:20:57 PM »

I'm betting that LSATinsider actually works for LSAC, and is here trying to convince us that he knows the scale. However, Insider and LSAC know that we will disbelieve him, having no proof that he really knows anything, and therefore Insider will actually divulge the accurate scale because they know nobody will take him seriously.  Thinking about it is giving me a headache, which is EXACTLY LSAC's intention.

Now THIS is a plausible answer...it does seem like something they would do, doesn't it?

I guess that'll teach us to mess with a Sicilian with THE LSAT on the line!

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 02:33:10 PM »

I guess that'll teach us to mess with a Sicilian with THE LSAT on the line!

hahahahahaha bravo!