I just want my @!#%! SCORE!

PhiMuAmberkins

• A self-tar.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - amberkinsluvyoulongtime
    • View Profile
    • Email
I just want my @!#%! SCORE!
« on: June 27, 2006, 03:01:49 PM »
ARRGHHH!!!  I'm just so sick of waiting!  I'm starting to get grumpy, and I don't even really care what I got anymore...I just want to KNOW!  I'm having a rather stressful week; I can't get anything done at work because I check my email every 5 minutes; I just want to sleep or be completely drunk until I get my score. 

I deem this the official ranting about my LSAT frustrations and anger thread.  I need a rage outlet... 

Re: I just want my @!#%! SCORE!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 03:04:31 PM »
 :o

PhiMuAmberkins

• A self-tar.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - amberkinsluvyoulongtime
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 03:09:10 PM »
deep breaths and jack daniels.....

I think that may be the perfect cure.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 03:14:23 PM »
Haha, I feel your pain.  This morning, to kill time, I signed up for LSDAS online and got ready to send in my transcripts etc.  I checked my gmail about 15 minutes later, and saw that I had a new message waiting.  From LSAC.  Of course I freaked out, pounding heart etc, until I realized a few seconds later, that duh, it was just my LSDAS order confirmation.

Sigh... I don't know if I've ever felt like more of a loser.

LSATisKillingMe

• I want my score
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 07:12:43 PM »
I feel your pain too... it is awful... why can't they just release the scores? I am going insane...

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »
I'm afraid of getting self-pwn3d by the wait.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 08:22:33 PM »
Haha, I feel your pain.  This morning, to kill time, I signed up for LSDAS online and got ready to send in my transcripts etc.  I checked my gmail about 15 minutes later, and saw that I had a new message waiting.  From LSAC.  Of course I freaked out, pounding heart etc, until I realized a few seconds later, that duh, it was just my LSDAS order confirmation.

Sigh... I don't know if I've ever felt like more of a loser.
LOL. I did the same today. I logged on to change my test centre and later went to check my e-mail and had a heart attack when I saw they had sent an e-mail. Major duh moment.

likewise

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 08:46:40 PM »
Holy Mary, Mother of Christ!  I can't take it anymore.  I've been nasty with everyone that's stopped by my cube for the last two hours.  My fingers hurt from pressing F5!  For the love of God, Please, Please, post my f@ckin' score!

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 10:03:55 PM »
You guys, chill out. Seriously.