Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 7255 times)

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Olmert May Be Alright After All: All-Out War Accepted
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 12:54:54 AM »
That's the pikuah nefesh spirit, ain't it?

not worth much if all 6 million Jews are killed by Iranian nukes, is it...   ::)

Either you know something I don't know about Iranian politics (which I strongly doubt!), or these are hardly related. And don't point me to the IDF press release, okay?

you're just slow.  problem is, if I wait for you to catch up, there will be 6mln dead Jews, and a few mln dead Palestinians since Arabs are expendable to Arab states if it achieves pan-Islamic goals...

You know, trollik, I really don't know where you get off calling me an idiot all the time.  Especially if you truly believe there is anything "pan-Islamic" about Iranian politics. 
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

@#$%, Fire, and Damnation.

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're a team.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 01:03:30 AM »
700,000 Israeli's are in bomb shelters right now because of the Hizballah attack on Haifa.  But you didn't hear that from the anti-semetic media prostitutes on CNN so it isn't true.

http://debka.com/headline.php?hid=2877

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 01:07:59 AM »
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/08072006/323/iran-s-ahmadinejad-calls-removal-zionist-regime.html

note who the conference was attended by: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060708/wl_mideast_afp/mideastunrestarab

keep making excuses... like they did for Hitler when he took the Sudetenland...

i give up arguing with you.  just reinforces the point that action is going to have to be unilateral and not taking "public opinion" into account.  it was your kind of bull that led to the current attacks, restraint restraint restraint.  same bull led to the suicide bombs that fell almost daily from late 2000 until mid 2002 when Israel stopped practicing "restraint".  you just don't understand what we're dealing with here.  and I'm not going to waste anymore time explaining it to you.

*&^%, there's an Arab League?  You're f-ing kidding me.  I had no idea.

Yeah, you're right.  All the "explaining" you could do is not going to convince me that Ahmadinejad gives half a *&^% about the Palestinians.  Yes, he wants to destroy Israel.  Is this news?  Really?  I'm really not seeing how this justifies bombing Lebanon back to 1991.

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 01:14:36 AM »
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/08072006/323/iran-s-ahmadinejad-calls-removal-zionist-regime.html

note who the conference was attended by: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060708/wl_mideast_afp/mideastunrestarab

keep making excuses... like they did for Hitler when he took the Sudetenland...

i give up arguing with you.  just reinforces the point that action is going to have to be unilateral and not taking "public opinion" into account.  it was your kind of bull that led to the current attacks, restraint restraint restraint.  same bull led to the suicide bombs that fell almost daily from late 2000 until mid 2002 when Israel stopped practicing "restraint".  you just don't understand what we're dealing with here.  and I'm not going to waste anymore time explaining it to you.

sh*t, there's an Arab League?  You're f-ing kidding me.  I had no idea.

Yeah, you're right.  All the "explaining" you could do is not going to convince me that Ahmadinejad gives half a sh*t about the Palestinians.  Yes, he wants to destroy Israel.  Is this news?  Really?  I'm really not seeing how this justifies bombing Lebanon back to 1991.

because that's the only way to get the soldiers back without having another kidnapping the after a "prisoner exchange".  is that penetrating your head yet?

Because... destroying the infrastructure in Lebanon... with its already very weak government... will give that government... the power to control a radical and violent faction?  Is that it?

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're a team.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 01:17:53 AM »
Hizbollah is done.  Israel has shut of their access to the border of Israel and their exits from Lebanon.  They're going to kill them all I would assume.

http://info.jpost.com/C005/Channel2/

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2006, 01:33:28 AM »
I've told you so many times, Trollik, I'm not "liberal."

And I'm sick of being insulted, so I'm out.  Enjoy banging your head against the wall or jacking off in front of that clip AJ linked you to or whatever.

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're a team.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2006, 01:46:49 AM »
At some point you have to realize that Israel gave up Gaza a year ago and pulled out of Lebanon a long time ago.  Israel's own police force uprooted people who had settled and made homesteads and buried their dead in Gaza.  That was to be a step toward a homeland for the Palestinians who rightfully deserve one.  But Israel is just going to sit there while Hizbullah (I've seen it spelled 3 ways) launches 100, yes 100, rockets into Haifa?  They give up Gaza and they get rockets in Haifa?  That's gotta end.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2006, 01:49:08 AM »
AJ - the rockets don't kill anyone.  That's the difference. They're pathetic, pathetic displays of aggression.

Trollik - thanks for the mitzvah.  I owe you one.

jballer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2006, 01:51:56 AM »
Yeah bombing Lebanon and destroying the Sinoira government that just FINALLY got the Syrians out is going to help Israel.  I could understand bombing southern Lebanon and tryng to get rid of Hezbollah.  I could even understand bombing parts of southern Beirut where Hezbollah occupies.  But bombing the airport and destroying Lebanese tourism is against Israeli and Lebanese interests.  Lebanon gets a big chunk of its revenue from tourism.  Making Lebanon a poor country, which is what Israel is doing by bombing Lebanon by getting rid of tourists, is hurting Israel because a poorer and weaker Lebanon is a Lebanon that is going to succumb to more Islamic militants.  

Now you can say they are doing it to get those two soldiers back but I would be highly surprised if they were in Lebanon.  And even if, Hezbollah and especially Nasrallah would rather kill those soldiers than get nothing in return from them.  

By the way AJ, you're talking about anti-semitic bias in the news? Come on.  CNN biased towards the Arabs? Yeah, maybe compared to the Jerusalem Post.  

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're a team.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2006, 01:54:54 AM »
AJ - the rockets don't kill anyone.  That's the difference. They're pathetic, pathetic displays of aggression.

Trollik - thanks for the mitzvah.  I owe you one.

Miss P., with all do respect, you can't be serious.  They've killed several already and huge numbers of Israelis are hiding in bomb shelters around that city.  You do realize Hizbulloh or Hezbollah or however you want to spell it wants Israel completely annihilated?  They are never going to stop.  And what about the Hitler of Iran that funds Hizbullah?  He's already said outright that all Jews must die.  Hitler in all of Mein Kampf doesnt go that far.  Their can be no doubt of how this is going to have to be resolved.  The will not stop unless and until they are all dead.  The psychopaths say that themselves.