Law School Discussion

PS books?

rena123

• i <3 cindy sherman
    • View Profile
    • lsn
PS books?
« on: June 22, 2006, 01:46:30 PM »
hi, i'm sorry if this has already been covered (if so just give me the link), but i'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a books of successful law school personal statements.  i just went and got the ivey guide, but i also want to get a book full of successful essays ao i can look at topics, structure, style, all that stuff.  the thing is, i saw about 5 different books with titles like "law school essays that worked," "these essays will get you into law school," that sort of thing, and i want to know which one is the best.  any recommemdations?

also, does anyone know of websites with PS tips, aside from essayedge? 

Re: PS books?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 10:05:04 PM »
hi, i'm sorry if this has already been covered (if so just give me the link), but i'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a books of successful law school personal statements.  i just went and got the ivey guide, but i also want to get a book full of successful essays ao i can look at topics, structure, style, all that stuff.  the thing is, i saw about 5 different books with titles like "law school essays that worked," "these essays will get you into law school," that sort of thing, and i want to know which one is the best.  any recommemdations?

also, does anyone know of websites with PS tips, aside from essayedge? 

the ivey guide and critical comments/feedbacks on your PS from several LSD users should suffice.