Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stupid Me  (Read 603 times)

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Stupid Me
« on: June 21, 2006, 09:46:39 AM »
Remember how I mentioned that I got into the ASAP program ages ago.  Yeah, I kinda let it slide (damn that LSAT) and didn't send in my registration until last week Friday.  >:(  And instead of my stupid ass mailing it from DC (or going to the CLEO office and delivering it personally) I got my bf to mail it from ATL.  They haven't received it yet and when I talked to her today they said that there's no more space in ATL! Except that as of yesterday I've requested vacation time and booked my ticket.  Damn!  My bf lives less than 5 mins from the hotel where it will be taking place, so hopefully they'll let me join in on the conference and stuff even though I won't be staying at the hotel.  Stupid, stupid me.  :(
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

George JeffersonČ

• Sr. Citizen
  • Suck on my salty chocolate balls!
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid Me
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 09:49:43 AM »
It not that bad. Go out and have a good time. Have a drink for me :)
Put 'em in yo mouth!

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 09:52:02 AM »

Lol, I wish.  ;D But I don't think the bosses would like that too much.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

George JeffersonČ

• Sr. Citizen
  • Suck on my salty chocolate balls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »

Lol, I wish.  ;D But I don't think the bosses would like that too much.

No one notices when I come back from the bar after breakfast *hic* or lunch  ;D
Put 'em in yo mouth!

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »
Remember how I mentioned that I got into the ASAP program ages ago.  Yeah, I kinda let it slide (damn that LSAT) and didn't send in my registration until last week Friday.  >:(  And instead of my stupid ass mailing it from DC (or going to the CLEO office and delivering it personally) I got my bf to mail it from ATL.  They haven't received it yet and when I talked to her today they said that there's no more space in ATL! Except that as of yesterday I've requested vacation time and booked my ticket.  Damn!  My bf lives less than 5 mins from the hotel where it will be taking place, so hopefully they'll let me join in on the conference and stuff even though I won't be staying at the hotel.  Stupid, stupid me.  :(

I spoke with Mr. Tobias a few days ago and he said that the ATL had an overwhelming response from female attendees and they are trying to get extra rooms but may have to accomodate 3 to a room for some.  He also said that you are welcome to stay elsewhere and still attend the seminar.  I thought about doing this b/c my best friend lives by the airport as well, but nah...going to LA.  He said they still have plenty of space at that one. 

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 01:34:10 PM »
I'm officially registered for Atlanta!!!  I just talked to Ms. Cevallos and it's all set!  Whoop whoop!  ;D ;D ;D

lsn

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »
CONGRATS girl!!! told u it would work out  ;)