Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
  • Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PSA: I will burn Miami to the Ground
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 12:09:54 AM »
Whats interesting is that the Heat usually suck. Then again, the Lightning and Bucs suck, but they are champs, too. Florida teams are doing amazing of late.

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 12:21:32 AM »
i hope they riot.  >:(

I hoped there was a riot at many a public event. Unfortunately from expirence, it ain't gonna happen., unless its the FIFA and in the various commie soap dropping countries of the world.

Ever

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 12:22:12 AM »
I don't know how anyone can honestly and truly believe Miami won that series fairly after the constant and repeated bull that took place. Cuban is right the NBA is rigged. Maybe not for a certain team to win, but the league certainly helped to ensure that it lasted more than 5 games.

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 12:24:14 AM »
Maybe the NBA is the next wrastlin'... :D

Little D

• Sr. Citizen
  • WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 12:24:50 AM »
I don't know how anyone can honestly and truly believe Miami won that series fairly after the constant and repeated bull that took place. Cuban is right the NBA is rigged. Maybe not for a certain team to win, but the league certainly helped to ensure that it lasted more than 5 games.

damn f-ing right
They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Do it now!!!!
http://www.defconamerica.org/

Ever

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 12:33:53 AM »

By that logic, why didn't the league see fit to force a game 7?

Helping and forcing are two different things. It seems to me that Dallas simply broke after everything that was piled on them by the referees and the commissioner. You can only have so many lousy fouls called against you, so many players suspended and resulting difficult games before you finally wear down. How could this series and the San Antonio series not expose to people the problems with the way the system is set up? No appeals, no challenges, no explanations. I wouldn’t expect Miami fans to care since they’re drunk on the win right now, but the fans of every other team out needs to recognize just how pathetic it is to have so much interference from the governing body in how the series plays out. Tack onto that the bad officiating and you begin to build a game around players like Tim Duncan or Dwaine Wade who are good in their own right, but then are able to draw fouls which change not only the basic flow but the over all outcome. That is not how a sport should be played.