Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Relationships and being a 1L  (Read 1159 times)

east_meets_west

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Relationships and being a 1L
« on: June 19, 2006, 01:35:41 PM »
I was hoping to talk to other folks with SOs who are planning on continuing their relationship when they begin their 1L year, whether you live in the same town/city or not. I'm going to be moving to the city where my girlfriend lives to attend law school (for a number of reasons, her situation included), and am curious how you expect it to go, what your specific situation is like etc. If any students/grads are reading this or have any experiences or insights they'd like to share, that would be great. Thanks!
Northwestern 2010!

paigeroo

Re: Relationships and being a 1L
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 10:22:35 AM »
I was hoping to talk to other folks with SOs who are planning on continuing their relationship when they begin their 1L year, whether you live in the same town/city or not. I'm going to be moving to the city where my girlfriend lives to attend law school (for a number of reasons, her situation included), and am curious how you expect it to go, what your specific situation is like etc. If any students/grads are reading this or have any experiences or insights they'd like to share, that would be great. Thanks!

You might want to post this in a place where it might be more visible.  Like on the Off Topic Board.  You'll probably get a lot more responses.  Unless, you only want feedback from minorities.  Which in that case... sorry for butting in  :)

east_meets_west

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 11:01:47 AM »
Oh weird...I thought I had put it there. Sorry!
Northwestern 2010!

Young Couture

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 01:02:53 PM »
I just posted a poll on this topic. I am curious too.