Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Reason #5,732 (Adopted from LB)  (Read 996 times)

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
Reason #5,732 (Adopted from LB)
« on: June 19, 2006, 12:50:43 PM »
Ok, so I've been off the BLSD scene for awhile and have observed that the "How come" thread is no longer in effect.  So I'ma just start a new post for this one...

Reason #5,732:  A few years back I attended the funeral of a close friend and witnessed an interpretive dance followed by song dedication......"Forty (40) to your memory"

Reason #5,733:  I recently visited the grave site of that same friend and witnessed numerous people leaving balloons at the burial sites of their loved ones (all you could bear were balloons poppin everytime the wind blew) and others were pouring out bottles of Patron and leaving the bottles by the headstones....*sigh*

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
Re: Reason #5,732 (Adopted from LB)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:11:08 PM »
Reason #5,734 People play Usher's Let It Burn at funerals...apparently its a song appropriate for grief  ???
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 03:14:39 PM »
Reason # 5,735 People who show up to the funeral looking like they're heading to the club, with t & a hanging all out.  Who are you trying to catch?
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 04:17:54 PM »
LMAO, that's hilarious  :D
But here it is-
The How Come thread:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,48976.0.html
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 11:15:13 AM »

Reason #5,737 - Why was a bride marching down the aisle to "I got five on it"?  ???

Bwahhahahhaa!!! :D :D

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 11:25:28 AM »
Reason #5,739: Back in the day I worked at Friday's and a group came in for a wedding reception.

Reason #5,740: Bride was in a gown, groom was in a Tux, and the whole wedding party showed up (kid's and all).  Everybody ordered ribs then tried to bounce on the check. 

Reason #5,741:  They sent the kids out first, then slipped out one or two at a time.  They didn't tell the reverend so he was the only one left in their section. 

Reason #5,742:  One of the managers caught the couple at their limo and threatened to call the police. They started opening wedding cards and pulling out money to pay the check and still came up short.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 11:45:34 AM »
Reason #5,739: Back in the day I worked at Friday's and a group came in for a wedding reception.

Reason #5,740: Bride was in a gown, groom was in a Tux, and the whole wedding party showed up (kid's and all).  Everybody ordered ribs then tried to bounce on the check. 

Reason #5,741:  They sent the kids out first, then slipped out one or two at a time.  They didn't tell the reverend so he was the only one left in their section. 

Reason #5,742:  One of the managers caught the couple at their limo and threatened to call the police. They started opening wedding cards and pulling out money to pay the check and still came up short.

Are you serious? That is just beyond...  :o :o :o
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 11:47:02 AM »

lmao  thats some hood rich stuff 4 u right there!
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 11:57:43 AM »

Are you serious? That is just beyond...  :o :o :o

I wish I weren't serious. 

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
Wooooow.  :o :-X